Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys what do you expect Mihawk bounty seriously? (No trolling)
My bet is not crossing 2 bill
:zosleepy:
(This is not downplaying) just one piece thing

I have lost interest in bounty when all three captain has equal bounty but only one got Emperor title.
It doesn't make sense interms of story telling.
If you don't want to call them Emperor why giving them same bounties equal to one of the Emperor

And if BB bounty is still 2.2 B and still Emperor but Kid and Law who got higher bounty than him but not called an Emperor
If Buggy below 3B but called an Emperor.
Oda would be certified fraud, he is growing old now now, he single-handedly destroyed the structure of his story
Iโ€™m going in the 1.9 billion range

People always be underestimating the charisma and intelligence of Buggy. His organization is basically the same as Warlords but 10x better. Great perks, bounties for hunting marines, no chance of being backstabbed like with the warlords, plenty of freedom as long as your not doing things that would hurt Buggy.

Its no surprise guys like Croc and Mihawk would join. I seriously wonder if those who are dissing Croc or Mihawk for joining read the same manga. :luuh:

People always be underestimating the charisma and intelligence of Buggy. His organization is basically the same as Warlords but 10x better. Great perks, bounties for hunting marines, no chance of being backstabbed like with the warlords, plenty of freedom as long as your not doing things that would hurt Buggy.

Its no surprise guys like Croc and Mihawk would join. I seriously wonder if those who are dissing Croc or Mihawk for joining read the same manga. :luuh:
Chad pfp

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
So you can't answer what's so special about Zoro's character that makes him the "saving grace" of this manga?

And the only pedo is Zoro, who is touching little girls
Zoro ordering his servant Sanji around

W for buggy, L for mihawk of course.

For me it's only the unsurmountable quantity of characters that held NW back. Just look at Zou...
Dressrosa had a quality story, Wano could have had better pacing as well as WCI and when the arcs arcs are not that long we tend to forgive some bs that Oda writes more easily.... But he writes his bs in a 146 chapter arc then it's a whole other story.

Oda needs to stick to the simple but I am afraid he can't help himself and his editor are just useless.
Oda is victim of his own fame the editors are staying on the sideline for whatever reasons.. lt's rare for someone to both have the ability to have an incredible creativity and as well as be structured and organised.. l think Oda is lacking in structure which the editors should be providing to give him complete freedom at what he does best.. Even though he's phenomenal at story telling Oda is but one man..

Whether the number of characters can be managed or not, i don't know.. But Oda needs help for better planning.. Plus there's also the fact that he wants to end it and might slowly be nearing the burnout..

Status
Not open for further replies.