Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Kid does not have a creative mind, look at Luffy pre timeskip. Look how he creater Gear 2 and Gear 3 as well as all his techniques.
Ofc and that's why I'm like wtf, Oda pulled so much creativity with Nika fruit and he can't to that with Magnetism, although let's not act like Oda didn't become a piss poor writer post ts. Maybe if Kidd was earlier in the pre ts he would have banging moveset.

Food for thought?:

I really hope one of those 2 people turns out to be Scopper, that balmd man looks WAY too much like him but hell I remember thinking Vito, Denjiro and whoever else looked like him too LMAO!
He looks nothing like Scopper. He only has glasses.
Take them away and there is no resemblance. Why do you people always do this? That was just random fodder talking about marineford war.

But yes, the top one is 99% Scopper

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
read. Supirsed that he would say a yes or a no when they have been doing so for more eventful things like mihawk etc
That would indicate the Coby/Boa situation didn't go as people thought. I think Coby and Boa twerking for Luffy is the most popular take and by any chance, it somehow got to Oda's editors and they told him to change it.

Or simply they are not in the chapter and no one cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.