Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can mihawk use haki to drive the admiral away?
If he could he would
Because he's a fraud

He backs down from Croco yet flexed in Daz
Postpones vs Vista yet flexed on Okama
Endlessly chasing fodders or fighting pre ts luffy
Backs down to fight Shanks

Always giving excuses when it comes to facing top guys but doesn't mind flexing on weaklings

A fraud.

I told them Mihawk can't lead warlords ever. They said I was crazy
Now they're happy Mihawk is an underling and think he's the one pulling strings behind doors lol
I always said that he is the Mr. Satan of One Piece. His super strike was so impressive that instead of being afraid the WB pirates assumed that Vista was enough for him.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Hope is fragile. Trust is strong.
Wait one of his hints is the ship in the middle of the sea

Bruh there’s no way Yamato is catching up to them
Yamato has ice powers from her Devil Fruit. She can just freeze the ocean and run on it. What was keeping her on Wano wasn't her Devil Fruit, it was the handcuffs.

I

Indigo

Yamato is joining

the haters can stop the cope

she is just copying that scene from Oden

and her own scene of running after Ace at the end of the flashback

it's a callback

Yamato is 100% there

Nobody in the crew, or even Luffy himself, has shown any problems with having Yamato there

G

Gorosei Informer

Sanji wants to explore such technique.
And remind me who trained under Shinobu in the arts of "kunoichism" during Wano?
Ah yes...
Her....
The true and only love for Sanji's life. Our dear Nami-swaaaaaaan.
Everyone is fitting quite nicely....
:pepebusi::pepebusi::pepebusi:
Suddenly I would love a fanart of Sanji dressed as Andy Bogard and Nami dressed as Mai Shiranui.
OH GOD LMAO!

Oda you sneaky son of a bitch!

Lmao Bogard!

@Rottkins may draw it for you if you request it in their art thread?

Mihawk was originally introduced as someone chasing pirates to get their rewards. Guess Buggy placing bounties on the marines may have been one of his motivations why to hunt the marines for fun

Well one thing which makes this development interesting is the fact it goes in a total different route than theories which suggested he'd ally with Shanks. It gives him a different path, and judging by Buggy's "luck", this organisation might actually reach Laugh Tale, which could be Oda's way to make the Zoro vs Mihawk battle happening there
You think Mihswk is even on Buggy boat

Mihawk was originally introduced as someone chasing pirates to get their rewards. Guess Buggy placing bounties on the marines may have been one of his motivations why to hunt the marines for fun

Well one thing which makes this development interesting is the fact it goes in a total different route than theories which suggested he'd ally with Shanks. It gives him a different path, and judging by Buggy's "luck", this organisation might actually reach Laugh Tale, which could be Oda's way to make the Zoro vs Mihawk battle happening there
Wasn’t mihawk chasing Krieg because he woke him from his nap?

Blother Fertitta

Chama no Chama
Carrot fans weirdly enough got a W this chapter
It's been obvious for a long time now that she wasn't joining, but she ended up becoming the ruler of a country which was a way better sendoff than anyone expected
Lmfao it’s goofy as fuck cuz it’s a blatant and deliberate attempt by Oda to appease the furry fans from not Killing themselves 😂

That shit is trash dawg make no fucking sense

Status
Not open for further replies.