Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
All 3 going into different islands, gather information on them, they probably meet at lodestar, from there then the final arc either is about retrieving a copy of the 4th poneglyph, or the 4th poneglyph is found but only the winner can reach Laughtale.
How would Kidd and Law reach Lode Star. They only have 1 Poneglyph. Or do you think Luffy just gave them the other 2?

All 3 going into different islands, gather information on them, they probably meet at lodestar, from there then the final arc either is about retrieving a copy of the 4th poneglyph, or the 4th poneglyph is found but only the winner can reach Laughtale.
Law is basically confirmed to be going unless he dies, it would be weird to leave Kid out but at the same time I don’t see why he needs to be there

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Bruh.....

Luffy thought his attacks were shallow cause it wasn't doing as much damage as he expected, and kaido was still dodging those. Zoro landed what? 3-4 attacks? And only one of them had any effect that even lasted a little while. Don't compare zoro's ultimate moves to luffys base strikes and non finishers
Luffy used every single high-end move of his besides King Kong Gun on Kaido. He called them shallow because they weren't that effective while nothing of that sort implied about Zoro. Instead, Zoro received crazy hype every time he landed a hit, which makes his attacks more effective. If you're trying to tell me Luffy with 1000 attacks inflicted as much damage as or more damage than Zoro did in one attack? That's the whole point I am making. Zoro inflicted more damage on average which makes his AP better overall.

“ law give a copy poneglyph to killer and law”

Killer and luffu/zoro/robin?
The strawhats are the Biggest Scammers ever. They have convinced law(maybe he knows and is just trolling kid) and kid that getting rubbings of a single road poneglyph is worth any fucking thing at all. What are you gonna do kid? You can't crush a poneglyph with trash metal to get it to talk:suresure::suresure::suresure:

Although, the burned man they are searching for might have something to do with it. Or maybe Killer is from the 3 eyed tribe:doffytroll:

Luffy's attacks were termed shallow by Luffy himself while Zoro's attacks received visible/vocal recognition every time he landed a hit.
That's bs, Luffy's Red Roc had Kaido himself saying "HE DAMAGED ME!?"
Luffy's Gatling Kong Gun had everybody shook
And yes of course they were too shallow to beat Kaido but not to damage him.

So yeah no, Zoro's CoA is not better just because you decided.

I

Indigo

My guess is

5 chapters of adventuring/mini time skip

30 chapters of Elbaf

30 chapters of lodestar + laugh tale

60+ final war
The Final War is before Laught Tale / Lodestar

Oda confirmed it again in this last interview, that finding the One Piece is the end of the series

When you are related to Sanji, you’re automatically immensely fast

Katakuri may have FS but to stop 4 Sanji’s at once? Yeah I’m not buying it

While they may not be as fast as current Sanji, they’re still up there with Gear 2 Luffy, Maybe slightly faster. Oven being there is pure deadweight if we’re being real here

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

While they may not be as fast as current Sanji, they’re still up there with Gear 2 Luffy, Maybe slightly faster. Oven being there is pure deadweight if we’re being real here
Wasn't Ichiji so fast that he made after images while moving during their final act when they saved Sanji and Luffy?

+ I don't think their exoskeletons are fully awakened like Sanji's one is.

I

Indigo

You really can't speak without wanking Sanji huh?

Law is basically confirmed to be going unless he dies, it would be weird to leave Kid out but at the same time I don’t see why he needs to be there
That's what I am saying, they will go to 3 differemt locations, and it will lead them to the last island (lodestar) there all 3 meet again, and from there eithet the 4th poneglyph is found and the war happens preventing them reaching laughtale, or the 4th poneglyph is located in mariejoia and the war happens for that, and after the war Luffy goes to laughtale either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.