Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Damage output not potency, cuts are always more effective, but luffy has obviously more attack power
How do we know that though? Zoro has an inferior level of Haki than Luffy i.e., Luffy has ID while Zoro has the barrier variant. Your attacks are more effective on Kaido the higher your Haki level is. Luffy has an element of lethality to his attacks too because he targets the internals. Yet it was Zoro that was hurting Kaido better, meaning his AP is actually higher.

OKG was treated like a second-grade attack when compared to how DMG was treated. We have little to no reason to scale it as stronger b/w the two.

How do we know that though? Zoro has an inferior level of Haki than Luffy i.e., Luffy has ID while Zoro has the barrier variant. Your attacks are more effective on Kaido the higher your Haki level is. Luffy has an element of lethality to his attacks too because he targets the internals. Yet it was Zoro that was hurting Kaido better, meaning his AP is actually higher.

OKG was treated like a second-grade attack when compared to how DMG was treated. We have little to no reason to scale it as stronger b/w the two.
Because swords apply more pressure at any point of contact, pressure=force/area
Simple logic, that's why ounches don't cut people

Why do people here give a shit about lore all of a sudden now lmao
Who gives a shit about poneglyphs
I'm someone that actually cares more about the lore of One Piece more than the fights.

Although that doesn't mean I don't care about the fights, but I just personally care more about the lore, characters, world, and the story of One Piece.

And I know there are plenty of other people that feel the same way, not every One Piece fan is a meathead that only cares about power scaling and fights all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.