Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm someone that actually cares more about the lore of One Piece more than the fights.

Although that doesn't mean I don't care about the fights, but I just personally care more about the lore, characters, world, and the story of One Piece.

And I know there are plenty of other people that feel the same way, not every One Piece fan is a meathead that only cares about power scaling and fights all the time.
Why do you hate me

Luffy, Law and Kid all get the credit for taking down the Yonkou thus everyone gets a copy of the RP to have a fair competition going forward. How in the fuck can that be seen as an L?
“FAIR”

“Pirates”

which one is it? if these spoilers don’t get better context in the chapter it appears the three of them are just best friends now. I cant believe I thought they were rivals. There better be something missing here.

Still can't believe all this shit happened in Wano:

- TIme Travel was introduced in the story
- The Gomu Gomu no Mi is actually a Mythical Zoan for a God of the Sun, Nika (every time i read this, it's like wtf?)
- Big Mom and Kaido were killed by lava
- Zoro unclocked Conqueror's and Adv. Conqueror's in a matter of minutes or hours, this is absurd
- Sanji awakened a gene modification and full on body exoskeleton out of nowhere, and for some reason his ugprades are WAY more impressive and effective than the Vinsmoke brothers.
- Kaido never killed anyone from the alliance at all (only that CP dude), and their plan went down perfectly from the first chapter of the arc.
- Luffy, Law and Kid all awaken their fruits, but Big Mom and Kaido didn't.
- Usopp got to do absolutely NOTHING this arc.
- Oda reveals that Pluton is in Wano, and they all just leave like they don't give a shit they just found out where an Ancient Weapon is. I can even understand Robin, but Law didn't give a shit about Pluton?
- Zoro had no actual plotline or anything in Wano, all he got were fights and feats, and even then he was outshined by other characters.
- Kin'emon survived two attacks from Kaido without defense, because Oda used that shitty excuse with Law's DF effect.
- Izou came to Wano and died the most boring death ever, out of nowhere, despite being surrounded by 3 of the best doctors in the series.
- Big Mom had amnesia and also "Mothering Mode" dementia
- Tama was more important for the downfall of Kaido than most of the Straw Hats
- The Smile DF effect won't be cured, and poor Killer will keep laughing for the rest of his life

The following characters showed up in Wano, did nothing and then left:
- Big Mom Pirates
- Zunesha
- Ryokugyu
- Shanks

What a mess!
Not to be a stick in the mud but actually Zunesha didn't know if Wano still had it's borders up when she came there and the big mom pirates were kicked off the stream. Aramaki tried to fight but nearly died to Momo and ran off when Shanks scared him, but tbf it makes no sense because he was willing to fight another Yonkou who has more feats than Shanks but ran from Shanks who hasn't yet defeated a yonko and stole their poneglyph. Mother Carmel's homie disappeared when she died but Zeus is still alive even though Big Mom fell in lava so she must have lived from it unless Zeus still being there was a mistake and he actually disappeared and Big Mom died. Kaidou was shown simply floating in the lava, not evaporating, so he's probably still alive too. Unless of course they drowned. I get your point about Kaidou not killing anyone besides the Cipher Pol Agent ( who technically let him kill him and didn't run ) but the Cipher Pol Agent isn't from the alliance. And last nitpick, Luffy having a special fruit was technically foreshadowed. I mean, why would they ( referring to Shanks and crew ) go after a ship with a " random rubber fruit " on it? They don't have fruit users in the crew, so it must have been for an actually important reason. Sure, they said they got it from pirates, but they didn't want Luffy going around boasting that he had a special god fruit. Tbf though I don't know why the World Government didn't send a buster call on him the moment they heard he had the fruit.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Nah bajrang gun>over kong gun≈ashura, ashura didn't knock back kaido, but it did put a large injury, also kaido was in dragon form when he got punched by over kong gun, his most durable and tough form
BG is by far the strongest attack we've seen. No attack even comes close to it. So there is no need to mention it. OKG is a different story though. It was no points over Asura Dead Man's Game whatsoever. It was treated worse than someone of Luffy's G3 attacks in all honesty. There is no contest b/w OKG and Asura.

Both kaido and bm say they're mosnters in their own right, referring to the worst gen on the roof
When big mom gets hit with punk crash she gets up and says that she hasnt felt pain like that in decades
And then proceeds to compare kidd and laws ambition to luffys

When big mom Is gone. Luffy tells kaido that jaggy and law are awesome

They get tons of props from very reliable sources

It's okay to not like either of them but God damn it seems like some people didn't even read their fight

BG is by far the strongest attack we've seen. No attack even comes close to it. So there is no need to mention it. OKG is a different story though. It was no points over Asura Dead Man's Game whatsoever. It was treated worse than someone of Luffy's G3 attacks in all honesty. There is no contest b/w OKG and Asura.
But it knocked back full dragon kaido...

When big mom gets hit with punk crash she gets up and says that she hasnt felt pain like that in decades
And then proceeds to compare kidd and laws ambition to luffys

When big mom Is gone. Luffy tells kaido that jaggy and law are awesome

They get tons of props from very reliable sources

It's okay to not like either of them but God damn it seems like some people didn't even read their fight
Exactly, plus damned punk was what pushed bm down lol, no other attack actually pushes back so much, except bajrang gun

I'm someone that actually cares more about the lore of One Piece more than the fights.

Although that doesn't mean I don't care about the fights, but I just personally care more about the lore, characters, world, and the story of One Piece.

And I know there are plenty of other people that feel the same way, not every One Piece fan is a meathead that only cares about power scaling and fights all the time.
Good for you, very inspiring.

Status
Not open for further replies.