Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mihawk and Crocodile mostlikely did some big shit and Buggy came in clutch claiming they are his strong Subordinates and somehow managed to make it belieable due to whatever Reasons.
:ihaha:
And mihawk and croco let buggy steal credit like that. Really ? Probably they all came together after escaping marines and decided to save each others back. They all bring something to the table.

Mihawk raw strength
Crocodile organization skills and expertise
And buggy charisma and resources.
Team work makes the dream work

How would I lose my own point? No, Luffy did not receive better reactions. I legit explained how the reactions Zoro received were more intense than Luffy's. And Luffy confirming his attacks were shallow further complement what I've explained.

You haven't proved anything besides reiterating "it means nothing". Also, try reading your own posts. You said the 'shallow' argument means nothing in one line and then went on to say, "I never said Luffy's attacks weren't shallow". No one's twisting your arguments but you. You don't even keep track of your own points, forget about disproving anything I've said.

I am not the one who's been repeating "it means nothing" without actually giving an explanation of why it means what you say it means. So if someone's acting entitled, it isn't me.

Again, you refuted nothing besides posting the reactions that Luffy received while conveniently ignoring the other points I was addressing. I never said Luffy did not receive reactions to his attacks. It's a matter of how intense these reactions are. Zoro's attacks were never called shallow while Luffy's attacks were called shallow. It's completely irrational to club Zoro in the mix just because you don't want to accept his attacks were better.
Lmaooo yeah Zoro received better reactions yet I posted them and he received two that weren't anything as close in portrayal to Luffy's.

You do you then. Does not provide any proof and keeps babling about reactions and shallow attacks when you're ere already refuted, have a good day lol

Luffy remembering about Franky burning blueprints of Pluton is surprising lol. Glad he didn’t want Pluton. He can do all the need stuff on his own with his crew.
Law giving a copy of poneglyph to Kidd is surprising. I wonder if they both will find a way to read the poneglyphs and go for one piece.
Strawhats will be landing in the next island as one of the yonkos crew. The whole vibe should be different. The whole respect for them should be different. Really hope Oda can capture that in the next arc. Can’t wait man

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Oh my god what spoilers are these? it just ended mihawk, if he was Shanks' subordinate it would be less worse than this.:catcry::catcry::catcry:
What exactly did it change?
We've been saying that from the start that Buggy was made into a Yonko because the Govt. & Navy misunderstood that Mihawk/Crocodile were Buggy's subordinates when in reality that actually might not be the case.
Zoro gets the info from a newspaper and he said that Mihawk wont do something like that.

I dont get yall Yonko fans, you react to obvious information from leakers as if that changed everything lmao.

I just realized Oda might have buggy learn haki and how to use his daggers better through Mihawk. He might have just made Buggy actually strong.

If he gives Buggy his awakening on top of that Buggy might be goated considering his awakening should be the ability to cut anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.