Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amen to that. The Straw Hats could have been removed from the story and it would have made zero difference. Hell, it could have even made the arc better. Makes you question why they are even kept in the story to begin with when they serve no purpose. They are just following along on Luffy's journey at this point. They are there for the sake of being there.
Wano was a complete disaster
I just want to forget this shipwreck of an arc
:whitepress:

So Mihawk, Crocodile & a bunch of other Warlords (probably Weevil) banding together with Buggy is enough for Buggy to be declared a Yonko? Over Lord Mochikage & an entire existing Yonko crew? I wonder how they're gonna cope around this lmao.

:suresure:

On first thoughts, I don't believe anyone there is "serving" under Buggy - people like Crocodile would never "serve" under anyone.

Same thing would probably apply for Mihawk & the others. Guess it's just the Navy overexaggerating the shit out of those sitatuions to call Buggy a Yonko.

But a great chapter nonetheless! Mihawk & Mistah Zero :finally:
:milaugh: copium

At kat is under a conquer

Mihawk only has coo and coa he’s the weakest mid top tier
You do realize that slandering Mihawk over Buggy gag is same as trying to slander other Yonkos because someone as pathetic as Buggy is their "equal" now?

But of course, can't do much about folks with major in Hypocrisy 101 lol

Ultimately, when you look at it, Buggy's entire group is competing with Yonkos now and the only top tier they have is Mihawk himself. So logically it's far from negative.

I don't believe it's over. Either Wano isn't really ending and we're being trolled, or we're coming back. There's no way Wano gets abandoned in the plot after Pluton is revealed to be within Wano.

I trust Oda to finish this plotline. Somehow.
I mean Pluton not going mean much until the end game.
Momo not taking down the boarders and Robin and Law don't care that much about it .

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung another fun fact

Aokiji needs to join Blackbeard shiryu etc to make a yonko crew

Mihawk needs to join Buggy to make a yonko crew

Although mihawk low diffing aokiji should he obvious
Not really Kuzan just allied to Blackbeard pirates for unknown reason. He didn’t technically join the this crew.

kuzan does do whatever he want , and he slack as he wanted

Kuzan can take the nap while Blackbeard is getting beaten by luffy , and his crew is destroyed by luffy crew.

Status
Not open for further replies.