Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ShishioIsBack , it's OVER. ZKK, Ryuma grave, all of that Zoro theories are DEAD.
Nice
I knew that for like about a year

Doesn't change the fact that mihawk is confirmed strong enough to take a fodder and make him an emperor

Mihawk + Arlong would also equal yonko crew since arlong > Buggy
Post automatically merged:

Aokiji is not part of Bb pirates what are you talking about
Anyway Bb pirates stomp Buggy and his new group with or without Aokiji, you’re talking about a crew potentially as strong as primebeard’s
Mihawk shits on primebeard

Think about the power of the Phoenix Pound cannon between Zoro using it with Yubashiri and Zoro using it with Shusui. That’s a one grade difference
That’s true I’m just kinda frustrated at the idea that we’re teased a stronger kitetsu blade and Zoro just gonna keep dragging sandai around, like it’s the lowest tier of graded swords :/

According to my history research, carrot will begin training soon. This mimic the wife of emperor hirohito. He was the emperor of japan after world war 2. I wonder what will she learn? She seemed impressed by franky's tank so maybe she'll make a new special pair of gauntlets they can shoot laser beams or something. Eletro powered

Nice
I knew that for like about a year

Doesn't change the fact that mihawk is confirmed strong enough to take a fodder and make him an emperor

Mihawk + Arlong would also equal yonko crew since arlong > Buggy
Post automatically merged:

Mihawk shits on primebeard
Damn, u still right.
:josad::josad:
:pepecopium::pepecopium:

Status
Not open for further replies.