Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ballel

the problem is , where are strong bounty hunters ?
if there were strong bounty hunters, they would be an important organisation in world politics but they are not.

Top tier pirates operate on a global politics scale.

Bounty hunters catching your average small time pirate in East Blue is like catching your local drug dealer.

Man is oda rushing too much or something is about to happen. He didn't make any interactions between others like tama and luffy, zoro and onimaru, zoro and sukiyaki,zoro and ryuma, What about beast pirates,what about Bigmom pirates. what the hell happened to perospero?

Also why the f**k yamato didn't join the crew even though she asked about it. So i think luffy must have seen newspaper and news about sabo and rushing?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
-chapter title is referring to Buggy’s new organization in the news, which Crocodile and Mihawk are a part of.
As one of the leaders of the Anti Oda clique, I must say that I never expected it to be this way, I more often than not had expectations too big that exceeded the reality of what Oda will actually write but still some of them had something to back it up so I followed it and never backed down on it.

I dislike One Piece, to say the least, manga is super overrated and doesn't deserve the fuss people make about it, nostalgia boys nothing else.

But to the point, since no one cares about what I said above.

Mihawk was my final Uno card in terms of me reading this show since Zoro is a disappointment and he completely didn't earn my interest during Wano.

A man who is supposed to be Yin to Shanks' Yang, a man who was chasing pirates when he was fucking bored from no challenge and no danger, he joins Buggy instead of sailing on his little boat begging to be invaded by the likes of Admirals or just strong characters.

I don't care if he fended off SSG on his island, I don't care if he showed Fujitora while he should hang himself instead of blinding himself.

None of that matters.

Since these are spoilers I will refer to the official release.

August 7th, Dracule Mihawk's character was assassinated by Eiichiro Oda.

I will read the chapters to see what's going on and that's it. Since there is basically nothing for me to wait for. I'm empty as a fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.