Not open for further replies.
Buggy has
Influence
Territory
All the factors to become a yonko
Yet lacks individual strength. The facts:

1) has influence
2) Territory
3) image (being on the PK ship, being in a dispute with Shanks at MF for everyone to witness
4) Morgan's propaganda
5) being a caricature from Oda
6) no details about how this cross guild is designed and whether or whether not those are 3 independent parties (which is in character for both Crocodile and Mihawk)

Like, did the alliance in Wano make Law and Kidd Luffy's subordinates?

Yet you sit here and talk about Crocodile and Mihawk being subordinates. It's the same guy saying Kizaru was restricted to a sword vs. Rayleigh because a laser beam would've destroyed Sabaody

So cross guild basically means 3 independent parties collaborating.

Buggy: a crew of powerful Impel Down Level 6 fighters which Whitebeard according to himself wouldn't like to fight at that moment as they look fairly strong, plus his crew, maybe other allies. Managed to escape arrest through an armada of Marine Battle ships.

Crocodile: fairly strong himself, probably with an Organisation behind himself.

Mihawk: individual power
With 1 leader : Buggy

G

Gorosei Informer

Ever since I saw the cover for Wanted! I always say that Nami’s like the template for girls and Zoro’s the template for guys

There was even that special story where the two characters looked so similar to them 😆
Yeah thats very true haha! In that Kyoto event story, that Wano AU story or w/e, I remember people calling that guy Sanjoro as in Sanji and Zoro lmao or Saboro as in Sabo and Zoro or w/e?

That woman is called Kikuhime too funnily enough! Looks like Robin too somewhat...

Status
Not open for further replies.