Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not even whole governments with their cash can stop the Marine but buggy will do?
Also the Marine and wg can simply update the currency to another to shut down buggy.
Buggy became a threat once he allied with mihawk and croco.
dude that is what am saying do you really think marines can change currency as they like the money is all with WG. Do you think WG will just change the currency bcz marines had a problem . Lol You know where this is going.

If buggy found captain john treasure or he got so much money from from being mercenery,then why not. Buggy is pirate king member. How many treasures had he seen but he is continously going after captain john treasure. So i think captain john treasure is good one. So i can see it easily Buggy can make it. No one would go after Strong VA and Admirals because they would still f**k them. So i can see attacks on until rear admiral guys. what do you think their bounty will be?.

Also before it's WG issuing bounty on pirates and not much will be interested in fighting against their own group. But if you make it reverse where placing bounties on marines then that is an entire different one.

Dude character grow stronger and the same applies to the Mihawk dude.

DUDE low your mental gymnastics, Shanks is Mihawk rival in the current timeline and the later is WSS.

so dude try harder
He wasn't yonko thus not yonko level or anyway near to what he is now

That's how Oda writes it

Cope like you want.

Oda wanks Yonko Shanks while Mihawk is stuck being Buggy's underling

So can you post the source of Mihawk officially serving Buggy? Even the characters in verse (like Zoro, who trained 2 years with Mihawk) acknowledged that Mihawk wouldn't work for Buggy, with the narrative being that Buggy was talked up to this position by the way the world perceives him. Why are you being dishonest?

Also, Kaido stated that SSG is a weapon capable of stopping them. All while having the advantage of being reliable, since the reason the Shichibukai were disbanded, was because you cannot rely on them. Because they will destroy and enslave countries while having complete immunity. And both the Gorosei and Akainu were against disbanding the Shichibukai.
I apologize in advance if I sound preachy, but @Echizen_Jo_Ndule is trying his best to believe his own lies. Nothing you say will change his mind. He already believed Buggy is a top tier and not Mihawk, so this is the hill he chose to die on.:jordanmf:

So can you post the source of Mihawk officially serving Buggy?
You can see buggy logo, it's his organzation it's been ran for a week it's clear he's a subordinate, that's what zoro said or was about too.
y? Even the characters in verse (like Zoro, who trained 2 years with Mihawk) acknowledged that Mihawk wouldn't work for Buggy, with the narrative being that Buggy was talked up to this position by the way the world perceives him. Why are you being dishonest?
In verse characters law(former shibuachki along with buggy) and luffy all didn't have a reaction of mihawk being a subordinate of buggy, so it's not like it's out of character for him, he doesn't have coc qualities so it's fine.
And both the Gorosei and Akainu were against disbanding the Shichibukai.
Only Akainu.

If both Yamato and Carrot join were definitely getting 1 more crew mate

maybe a giant?
Imo nah, it seems very purposefully done with the SHF

- Jinbe: Fishman
- Carrot: Mink
- Yamato: Oni

- SHF also has Dwarves, Giants, Longleg and Longarm tribe members.

I'm even convinced to an extent that Luffy and the D. Clan were originally moon people with wings, so Luffy fits the "Lunarian/Shandian" type.

If that's the case, then this basically covers everything relevant. I can see Vivi joining though potentially, or it is Caribou somehow lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.