Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know exactly what you’re trying to say here, but I already explained how Pedro’s will is actually going to influence her to take over Zou…either way, I’ve never said Carrot couldn’t possibly join the crew since Yamato was introduced, but even now, there’s absolutely no way in hell that she joins and Yamato doesn’t.
Pedro's will had nothing to do with Zou and you know that lol. Literally a flashback before his death had him wanting to travel with the PK.

I get that you guys have been arguing for years about this shit, but if BOTH actually join, there's nothing else to be said.

G

Gorosei Informer

So Oda didn't even give a fuck about Kaido and Big Mom's territories
Nor their crews aside from King and Queen so far and a bit of Jack wank too I guess. Can't believe the BM pirates are being neglected/shunned this badly, the Wano group of them I mean.

Where is the reaction from both crews to Kaido and BM being taken down? Unbelievable...

Even Shanks himself should be MORE shocked that not 1 but 2 Yonkos were just taken down! These unstoppable titans who ruled the new world and help to bring tyranny and chaos across the world for several decades at least!

Fuck this is so frustrating lol.

It's not as cringy if you replace Oden with "free"
Idk maybe I'm just biased for her lol
It’s time to live free is significantly better. And if she said that it would’ve been much more meaningful because she was chained and imprisoned. It’s the bringing up a previous character is so cringey. She didn’t even meet him in person until he died. She’s basically trying to be this person she’s only read about.

It’s like if Luffy yelling:
“I’m gonna be Joyboy!”

Status
Not open for further replies.