Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro knows Mihawk best, as he spent 2 years training with him and understanding his philosophy. Why the fuck would Luffy's opinion be more valid? Zoro's statement confirms, that Buggy's leader position is just PR. Period.
Mihawk didn't teach him everything he knows about him, only swordsmenship, you're using a in verse statement of a character to justify your cope.

Yeah that makes sense. I can def see being that way. GB has the most arrogance and the biggest weakness/vulnerabilities too. A blind Admiral is more impressive than him lol.

One admiral had to be the weakest and I guess its him but I hope Aokiji/Kuzan isnt "too nerfed" by his fight with Akainu too.
I wish GB wasn't used to hype the Shanks Pirates :josad:

Even the Wadmirals done dirty lately

of course, as clear as the day

anyone who says otherwise, and think Buggy can order Crocodile and Mihawk, are just brain clouded haters that have agendas to shit on Mihawk

no worries here

both comments from Luffy and Zoro are made by Oda to make it clear that some type of meme happened
Are there people who actually think this isn't a gag?

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
"Zoro saying that he doesn't believe Hawk eyes would be Buggy's subordinate"

Well confirmation that there is more to the "Cross Guild" than meet the eyes, with Buggy most likely simply have taking the credit over anything Crocodile and especially Hawkeye did
That would be obvious even if Zoro didnt say anything tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.