Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yamato won't join because she's too big for the ship
Nah. The size is no issue.
The lack of connection with the crew, personality, gags, dream and role are bigger issues.
She don't even have a dream to be finished at the end of the series. The easiest thing ever. Fucking Buggy had a dream that could be SH worth (find the legendary treasure). Not only that but, the only role mentioned in panel for her was guardian of wano. Even Robin and Usopp showed how they could help the crew before joining.
The chapters already made clear that she will stay.
But people want to keep the hope for 2 more weeks.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
If not her, then who’ll lead the Night minks in your opinion?
The day/night leaders got debunked and it's just 1 leader now
Either way I'm down with anyone as I'm not cool with how they're pressuring her
Sayin shit like it's the Duke's decision + Pedro's will

A big reason why I was hyped about Carrot bein Queen earlier is that I thought she accepted the position on her own volition
But now she said no to it after properly thinking about it, and they're pressuring her to change her mind or somethin like that

I don't dig it, to say the least and it's why I think she will reject it cause it would've been easier to just say yes here and move on

So, I don't know if people noticed this, because it's subtle, but Luffy is taking the longest route to Lodestar lol.

If Oda intends to end the story "quickly", why would he have Luffy lose the draw to basically go through the most islands/longest route there lol?

Status
Not open for further replies.