Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The chapter ends with Momo shouting if Yamato has left too, but Yamato was at the roof and shouts to Momo that it’s time to go with Luffy and that it's time to live like Kouzuki Oden.

So damn cringe... Holy shit.

Btw two things about Grandpa Kozuki.

1. What does he tell them

2. So the Kozukis haven't made the Kitetsus?

Burn mark person is so damn hype... So curious

It's obvious now tbh
It was Crocodile Idea, but to encourage people to take it seriously and hype it as Yonko lvl threat, he asked Mihawk to join

And he needed someone to help fund it and be the face of it, who is obviously Buggy

It's huge hype for both Croco and Mihawk

Basically Cross Guild = Founded by Croco, Hyped by Mihawk, Organized and funded by Buggy

That spoiler got deleted and didn't show up in the fool summary
Landa and Shitshilian are lazy frauds coasting paycheck to paycheck due to their bad knees
As of right now, I'll need to see Carrot's answer before making assumptions and I think it's wise for others to do the same
:gonope:
Well yeah I still thought that the Wanda being ruler of Day and Carrot being ruler of night is true. Then again they’re not presurring her. Neko & Inu said that Carrot is the best to be the ruler since she is more experienced and Neko & Inu are basically retiring. She doesn’t want to because she thinks there are stronger minks to do so; but Wanda & Shishilian are there to support and protect her.

I guess it kinda fits, since I suppose if Pedro isn’t dead, Pedro will be the one who’ll lead the Mokomo Dukedom. But since Pedro is dead, Carrot is next in the list.

Ah yes Buggy is stronger than Mihawk. Another masterclass by Erkan12 :milaugh:
:kaidowhat:
I never said that shit troll.

I said the same thing what Whitebeard said, Whitebeard said Buggy's first crew is strong, current Buggy's crew > Mihawk confirmed in this chapter. :kailaugh:

Law also said Crocodile = Mihawk anyways, so Buggy's crew > Croc = Mihawk, total minimum Yonko level.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Since they decided to take different directions Kidd and Luffy do a lottery to see which one goes to the east and Kidd ends up winning and Luffy tells Kidd that helost even though he is the "yonkou”, which makes Kidd a little mad but then he says that the one who he can't accept as Yonkou is Buggy.

The ladmirals getting LS again for minimizing Yonkous because of Buggy!!

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Do people realize that, in order for Cross Guild to be considered a "Yonko level threat" we kinda needed both Big Mom and Kaido out of the picture?
The SH's+grand fleet and the Cross Guild are simply the next biggest threats.

Take a step back from "mihawk and croco are buggy's bitches" and "mihawk solos yonko+yonko crew", take a deep breath, and think for a second about the current state of the world.

Despite Buggy being a fodder, his group was strong enough for the WG to offer him the position of Warlord. Croc merely got the "appeared too soon in shounen" treatment. He's like Freaza. Lost to a Super Sayan 1, only to come back with a single PU and start being on the level of Super Sayan God Blue Ur Mom Goku. Croco getting this kind of "buff" to be relevant at this stage of power creep is absolutely feasible.

If not Cross Guild, then who would be the next biggest threat? Kidd and his Crew? Law and his crew? Being REALLY generous and saying both Kidd and Law would be on pair with Mihawk, and Killer would be on pair with Crocodile, the rest of their crews suck ass compared to Buggy's and probably what Crocodile might have gathered in the New World.

Having said that:

:suresure:

My guess

Kid => Lodestar; meets Scopper Gaban(burned man)
Law=> hachinosou; meets Teach
Luffy=> Baltigo; meets Dragon

the next arc is going to be a short one, which will then set up elbaf, where everyone comes together, Luffy beats Teach, finds the final poneglyph, and becomes pirate king.

Status
Not open for further replies.