Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fujitora basically did more harm than good

Weevil is out there Nuking any Pirate he sees and probably raiding allied countries

Kuma was rescued

Buggy and Mihawk decided to encourage people to kill marines and Buggy and Crocodile have huge Underground influence while Mihawk could kill an admiral

The only Warlord they captured was Boa hancock who literally stayed in the calm belt
@Fujishiro try to defend your boy

Oda did him dirty lmao

@TheAncientCenturion

Marco=>King
Beckman>King
Shiryu>King
Crocodile about to be = King at least
Kata with CoC coating = Yamato

It's over for King. I will give him the benefit of the doubt if he bandages his cut wing back up so he can get his full strength and improve somehow. Or it's too late depending what state Green Bowl left him in, take it or leave it :steef:
Kata isn't getting CoC coating at this point the guy is 48 even doffy has better chance to awaken it

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
@TheAncientCenturion

Marco=>King
Beckman>King
Shiryu>King

It's over for King. I will give him the benefit of the doubt if he bandages his cut wing back up so he can get his full strength and improve somehow. Or it's too late depending what state Green Bowl left him in, take it or leave it :steef:
You’re getting to Ndule levels of afraid here, King cannot hurt you.

No, no you don't understand me.

I do need fucking panels of Mihawk fucking up everyone.

Tired of retarded reaches and all the shit people pulling. Oda doesn't help us.
His time is coming man.
Magellan was scarred by Yami Blackbeard :cheers:

:kailaugh:

Magellan's equal Shiryu joined Yami BB too :cheers:
The whole Blackbeard crew got literally no-diffed by Magellan you absolute embarrassment.

@TheAncientCenturion

Marco=>King
Beckman>King
Shiryu>King

Katakuri is never gonna be Luffy's Whitebeard

Law and Kidd are enough, cry

Shanks lost to a fucking fish you clown
So much for top tier haki
Mihawk has to become postman for same Shanks and later Mihawk has to "postpone" against a YC.

While Shanks has feats with admirals and Mihawk has to run away from fodder marines to get in the protection of a clown.

Your pain and crying could be felt clearly from all these.

Kaido also didn't put Garp and Big Meme in his top 5, does that mean they're also YC1 level?

Oden > any YC1

Keep smoking that sweet
:pepecopium:
Oden is a YC1, stop crying :rolaugh:

Zolo is a YC1 too right now and he will beat your mihawk as a YC1 :kailaugh:

YC1 = Ladmiral might be even too much for Ladmirals.
:rolaugh:

The whole Blackbeard crew got literally no-diffed by Magellan you absolute embarrassment.
Says the butthurt troll who ran from replying my post after tagging my name first :suresure:

Magellan got scarred by Yami BB and Shiryu, Magellan's equal become Yami BB's underling cry more.

:kailaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.