Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Luffy is surprised to see that and asks why does it look like they are Buggy’s subordinates. Zoro looks at them and says he doesn't believe that, specially not for Mihawk. Law says that if Buggy was able to make those 2 obey him, then it’s appropriate to call him "Emperor" but Luffy replies telling him that Buggy is an idiot."

Here the answers. Buggy became yonkou because everyone think he has crocodile and mihawk under him.
And zoro knows very well Mihawk.

Cry now babies lol
Crocodile = Mihawk based on that comment:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
and based on that comment Mihawk and Crocodile HAVE JOINE buggy so he became Yonko :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
based on Luffy's comment they are literally underlings of Buggy :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Maybe Buggy is the true final villain and just played the fodder. Like in Saw 1, Jigsaw lying in the same room playing dead, but in the end being revealed as being the mastermind.

Buggy portrays himself as the fodder, but is seemingly always able to catch up to the rest. Getting into Impel Down, being freed and, just as Blackbeard, taking Prisoners with him as subordinates, joins the Marineford war, becomes Shichibukai and now Yonko.

He planned everything.
Which fodder Whitebeard would care about? The guy literally played a role just to join forces with Buggy's first crew, which obviously got even stronger later in the new world.

Buggy's crew is really strong, that's why he is > Mihawk right now.

Buggy said all of those convicts have bigger bounty than him, the guy has an army of +16 million bounty criminals minimum with each soldier.

Maybe Buggy is the true final villain and just played the fodder. Like in Saw 1, Jigsaw lying in the same room playing dead, but in the end being revealed as being the mastermind.

Buggy portrays himself as the fodder, but is seemingly always able to catch up to the rest. Getting into Impel Down, being freed and, just as Blackbeard, taking Prisoners with him as subordinates, joins the Marineford war, becomes Shichibukai and now Yonko.

He planned everything.
I honestly think, out of the 4 current Emperor crews, only Cross Guild will remain intact by EoS. :myman:

Public don't consider Buggy shanks level fighter unless you mean one warlord=one yonko

You know I'll be nice enough to just say Mihawk is yonko level and Crocodile is YC1 and Buggy is just the figure head but it is disgusting yonko dick riding inbreds like @GoldDiamond saying mihawk<yonko constantly that makes me do this shit
The Inverse thinks he's some equal of WB, this is why he's the only shibuachki that was a "living legend."

Shishilian: STFU PEDRO! CARROT WORKS FOR ME AND SHE WILL BE A FINE SWORD WOMEN!!!
Pedro: Carrot ani't vibing with the sword, doesn't matter how she does it, she can be strong
Carrot: Fuck the sword, I'm better with the gauntlets.

Now is the time to think. Is becoming queen the best way for Carrot to lead the mink? Maybe.... Maybe not..... Maybe she can do it another way by becoming something else....

Status
Not open for further replies.