Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crocodile = Mihawk based on that comment:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
and based on that comment Mihawk and Crocodile HAVE JOINE buggy so he became Yonko :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
based on Luffy's comment they are literally underlings of Buggy :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Are you dumb ?
News tommrow : "yamato children of kaido and ex warlord jimbei joined SHP" so does it mean jimbei = yamato also ????

Crocodile criminal of lvl 6 who wanted to wake up a ancient weapon and Mihawk the WSS, both former warlords joined buggy.

Go cry somewhere else kiddo, I ain't no time for you.

I Just try to project Mihawk's thoughts. Let's assume I am a Yonko level character. But I'm a lone wolf, having no military, no territory, no allies, I had a goal which I accomplished (WSS). So in my current situation, having nowhere to go and no goal to accomplish (like claiming the One Piece), just sailing the seas on my small boat and being tatgeted by the marines with my billions of berry bounty, and then Croc calls me and is like, "bro, we built an entire organisation with a huge network and resources, and now we are going to target those bastard marines who stripped us off the Shichibukai position and assign bounties to their heads, how does that sound, you in? Me in this position: Lmao, let's go.
More likely, Mihawk bro with this organization's network and resources, put bounties on marines head and let's claim Pluton and blow up MJ. How the fuck they can disturb our nap with those fodder marines. Ain't even able to kill our boredom.

on serious note, receiving an admiral would be more cool. Or if it's going to be making yonko level organization than no troll but Mihawk as captain.

The Inverse thinks he's some equal of WB, this is why he's the only shibuachki that was a "living legend."
Oda literally calls mihawk legend among men ready to fight Whitebeard and Shanks and that wasn't some gag comment

Whitebeard calls mihawks battles only not even mihawk himself legendary historical event shaking grand line

What kind of a fucking disgusting cockroach are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.