Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Chrono since you like Crocodile.

Thoughts ? Knowing Crocodile and mihawk, they joined buggy for a reason. And now we understood how Buggy became an emperor.

If it was the L you were talking about then it's not really the case since those two formers warlords are now linked to the plot. Its Great imo.
Its not an L for Croc cause we expect him to be weak and to join forces in general.

Mr Yonko lvl Mihawk joining weaklings cause hes tired of fighting fodder is weird. Especially cause Rayleigh could frightened them all with just a threat

Its not an L for Croc cause we expect him to be weak and to join forces in general.

Mr Yonko lvl Mihawk joining weaklings cause hes tired of fighting fodder is weird. Especially cause Rayleigh could frightened them all with just a threat
But you can say the same thing for mihawk when he was a warlord. He never came to any meeting before meeting luffy and zoro, was chilling. So why be a warlord who never follow wg's rules ?

People are scared to fight Shanks cause people will make fun of them for beating up a crippled guy. Thats why WB went easy on him
He just came to pass the news about a boy whose idol is Shanks and his own future rival as subordinate. How can he get himself killed when promised future rival to have duel in future. Better make excuse to pass. Lol

Said trash is having fun with admirals but your wankmate is joining a clown to run away from fodder of marines. Now even to avoid them, can't use his power but using bounty hunters. Lol
No one wants to beat up the crippled kid who was only sea king level when he had two arms, now he is half of sea king level. :gokulaugh:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Fair enough, where would you rank current Crocodile with all this in mind
I have always had Crocodile at YC3ish, maybe weaker than Jack or Cracker but close to them. Even in Alabasta I do not see him losing a fight to Perospero or Who’s Who level characters, I may take shit for saying that but I don’t care lol. Any character to ever be worthy of holding the Shichibukai rank for me is automatically above every non Sweet Commander Big Mom Pirate by default, even if we never get any feats from them (excluding Buggy).

Post-timeskip? Idk, he could’ve gotten stronger but there is a pretty significant strength gap between Cracker and King despite what French spoiler providers would have you believe, I pretty much think King/Queen would defeat Cracker convincingly while I don’t think pre timeskip Crocodile was stronger than Cracker at all. Sure Croc could’ve gotten stronger but how quickly do characters like Croc really grow? It’s still unclear.

So putting all agenda shit aside, I would put Crocodile as being barely stronger than Cracker currently at maximum. Even this may be a stretch.

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung let's be honest, Crocodile survived a 14vs1 against Akainu, he's at least YC1+
Surviving against Papazuki in a 14 vs 1 makes you a Yonko, not a YC1+. :kata:

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
Oh shit, I forgot about this, you guys are right.

Crocodile > Kaido.

Are you dumb ?
News tommrow : "yamato children of kaido and ex warlord jimbei joined SHP" so does it mean jimbei = yamato also ????

Crocodile criminal of lvl 6 who wanted to wake up a ancient weapon and Mihawk the WSS, both former warlords joined buggy.

Go cry somewhere else kiddo, I ain't no time for you.
you are the one hyping Mihawk based on that comment when Law clearly those 2, Law is talking about both of them but your eyes can only see Mihawk in that comment
Crocodile has even fought WhiteBeard over the title of WSM
if you gonna keep hyping only Mihawk then anybody can come and hype only Crocodile and ignore Fakehawk .... which is all beside the point that Mihawk has joined Buggy for protection against marines:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.