Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
While I don't hate Kaido and Big Mom, Crocodile and Doffy are 100% way better villains than those two.
I really liked BM in WCI. She seemed super competent but with obvious flaws that could be exploited. A true force of nature.

Bringing her to wano for no reason and turning her into someone that should have been killed decades ago was such a stupid decision by Oda.

you are the one hyping Mihawk based on that comment when Law clearly those 2, Law is talking about both of them but your eyes can only see Mihawk in that comment
Crocodile has even fought WhiteBeard over the title of WSM
if you gonna keep hyping only Mihawk then anybody can come and hype only Crocodile and ignore Fakehawk .... which is all beside the point that Mihawk has joined Buggy for protection against marines:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Then yes crocodile = mihawk and both made buggy a yonko :myman:

Easy, Buggy is a better leader than Doflamingo.

https://www.viz.com/blog/posts/interview-eiichiro-oda-466

Q: ''If you could join any pirate crew in One Piece (except for the Straw Hats), which one would you join and why?''

E.Oda: ''Hmm. Except the Straw Hats… I think it would be awesome to be in Buggy’s crew. They seem to be very carefree, and it would be really fun because even the subordinates can make fun of the captain. But if I was really strong, I would want to be in the Blackbeard Pirates.''

Buggy and Blackbeard are top 2 leaders in Oda's stories.
Buggy shot a guy with a cannon ball for making fun of his nose :crazwhat:

How does Oda think you can make fun of Buggy if your in his crew :crazwhat:

People are scared to fight Shanks cause people will make fun of them for beating up a crippled guy. Thats why WB went easy on him

No one wants to beat up the crippled kid who was only sea king level when he had two arms, now he is half of sea king level. :gokulaugh:
You should better ask admirals about it. Whoever faced him had been sweating. Even by just listening the challenge, is sweating. Lol

Where the hell all these clown gathered up here from without even a bit of understanding of actual feats but just there fanmade theories. Just because there favorites are being trolled by author, they start making theories to wank on them.

Still the best one after ZKK. Mihawk low diff Kaido. Even MF Vista would die from laughing after seeing this.
:suresure:

I have always had Crocodile at YC3ish, maybe weaker than Jack or Cracker but close to them. Even in Alabasta I do not see him losing a fight to Perospero or Who’s Who level characters, I may take shit for saying that but I don’t care lol. Any character to ever be worthy of holding the Shichibukai rank for me is automatically above every non Sweet Commander Big Mom Pirate by default, even if we never get any feats from them (excluding Buggy).

Post-timeskip? Idk, he could’ve gotten stronger but there is a pretty significant strength gap between Cracker and King despite what French spoiler providers would have you believe, I pretty much think King/Queen would defeat Cracker convincingly while I don’t think pre timeskip Crocodile was stronger than Cracker at all. Sure Croc could’ve gotten stronger but how quickly do characters like Croc really grow? It’s still unclear.

So putting all agenda shit aside, I would put Crocodile as being barely stronger than Cracker currently at maximum.

Oh shit, I forgot about this, you guys are right.

Crocodile > Kaido.
Not that I disagree with your assessment, but look at it this way:

Queen + Jack have no speed feats and are slow as fuck. Croc would have little problem closing in on them and Barchaning them out of liquid.

Smoothie IS liquid. Croc would fold her with little effort.

Cracker is trickier for Croc to beat, but if he starts turning his environment into sand, even the Biscuit soldiers would turn into sand and leave Cracker open. One Sables and then it's over.

I think Croc is genuinely above YC2 but below YC1.

Omg the wings of buggy..
I finally understand the difference between the wings.
It's like those people who only use their dominant hand and it's like 10 times stronger and more useful than the other.
I mean you still need two hands and you will never wanted to lose one but ........
After today's spoilers everything is clear
:nicagesmile:

Are you dumb ?
News tommrow : "yamato children of kaido and ex warlord jimbei joined SHP" so does it mean jimbei = yamato also ????

Crocodile criminal of lvl 6 who wanted to wake up a ancient weapon and Mihawk the WSS, both former warlords joined buggy.

Go cry somewhere else kiddo, I ain't no time for you.
It is basically confirmed that Mihawk will have advcoc, every single yonko crew add 2+ coc user. Mihawk will have advcoc and maybe buggy just for troll reason will get also coc. In any case it will hype even more Mihawk if this emperor crew has only 1 coc user aka GODHAWK:cheers:.
COC per Crew
Mihawk
White Beard / Ace and Oden
Black Beard so war none has shown coc
Shanks / Maybe Ben
Cry Mom / Lakaturi
Luffy / Zoro - Lamato?

so Luffy crew will follow the future pirate king with 3 coc user /roger&raieligh&oden - shanks later on

:steef::kuzanshut:

you are the one hyping Mihawk based on that comment when Law clearly those 2, Law is talking about both of them but your eyes can only see Mihawk in that comment
Crocodile has even fought WhiteBeard over the title of WSM
if you gonna keep hyping only Mihawk then anybody can come and hype only Crocodile and ignore Fakehawk .... which is all beside the point that Mihawk has joined Buggy for protection against marines:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
That shit is called "Cross Guild" you illiterate fuck. Why do you think it's called that? Jesus Christ

Yeah but the marines might not even be after him at the end of series .
Also Corc wants want a ancient weapons ( maybe he still does along with wanting to be PK )
But both of those things could be gone by end of series .
I think the Cross Guild will exist EoS to help keeping the Pirates in check aka what the Shichibukai system was meant to be in the first place. This is headcanon, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.