Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So maybe the three islands that Law, Kid, and Luffy are going to are the three next arcs that Oda wanted to write but doesn't have time.

He's gonna distribute the story and run them parallel.
Y’all being saying that since their introductions. The formula is, if there character is not there on luffy’s current island, we’re not seeing him.

I think Vegapunk may have them.
I wonder when we will see the face of this famous Vegapunk
Doesn't seem like they'll be meeting anytime soon though. Shanks is heading for one piece already and doesn't even seem to have needed the RP lol (or took it years ago).
Yes by the way Shanks couldn't go on Laugh Tale when he was an apprentice at Gol D Roger, besides it makes me think that Shanks had said that both will go on Laugh Tale in a chapter I think.

R

rubblerust

Y’all being saying that since their introductions. The formula is, if there character is not there on luffy’s current island, we’re not seeing him.
I mean for example one island could be Elbaf, another could have the fourth Poneglyph, and another could have Uranus.

We get Luffy in Elbaf, and then we hear about Law and Kidd finding the fourth Poneglyph and Uranus, maybe see it in cover stories.

It would be an incredibly lazy way to do it but the way things have been going...

Status
Not open for further replies.