Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I get where you come from, but then again, if Shanks used a sword but was never linked to Mihawk in the story I'd agree with you.
However, the fact that their duels are mentioned in their vivre cards, in Shanks & Wb's conversation and in their convo too is too much.
Mihawk straight up telling him he's not enough and Shanks throws a party lmao

Look at them shadings! They are injured!

Basically the logic of some autists we learned with the spoilers for this chapter.

I get where you come from, but then again, if Shanks used a sword but was never linked to Mihawk in the story I'd agree with you.
However, the fact that their duels are mentioned in their vivre cards, in Shanks & Wb's conversation and in their convo too is too much.
Mihawk straight up telling him he's not enough and Shanks throws a party lmao

Shanks was left handed, the same hand he bet on the New Era. Not disagreeing his swordmanship was on par with Mihawk but it's obviously not going to be the same without his dominant hand. Mihawk, being someone who wants a good sword fight, his quote makes sense.
Shanks focused on his haki and then later became a Yonko.

R

rubblerust

Yeah, would be great if she doesn't mention Oden every other sentence. Maybe it will vanish more and more after they left Wano
Best case scenario: she ditches the whole act in 1057.
Worst case scenario: she tags along with the crew and keeps saying oh I want to do this because I'm Oden.

Status
Not open for further replies.