Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
if it's sabo then we all knew him. He just have to chase after Rev army and that's not a big deal for that. I think this is someother and burn mark will be either from WG or else some tier one.
He is Luffy's bother can't say his name

He Might think they have a PG

Wonder what benefit Buggy will get from hunting Marin. Do he steal their DF abilities ? I'm talking about how is this economically benefits him..unless he is doing it for lol and don't actually pay bounties..
Vengeance. They're already burdened as is, so putting bounties on them will add even more stress. They'll now have to watch their backs for anyone confident or reckless enough to take a shot

R

rubblerust

Did you see that all Straw Hats have gathered in the port, but the unwanted baggage was left behind in the rooftop?
Nobody was even waiting for her, this telling how much Straw Hats actually want her for joining.
What's the point of constantly making posts like this? It's really low effort trolling. You're not gonna hurt anyone's feelings with this childish stuff.

Get your troll game in order. You're weak.

They know BUggy is weak, and Law literally gives credit to Mihawk and Crocodile for Buggy's title as the Yonko. Mihawk and Crocodile=The whole top spectrum of a Yonko crew according to Law. That means MIhawk is beyond Yonko level.
Lol Luffy knows that

Mihawk under the weakling Buggy proves he's a fraud.

Except Kid and Luffy don't accept Buggy as Yonko that's why they downplaying him even if he has Posthawk and Croco.

Buggy isn't yonko level in strength nor crew wise.

I was joking, but there is an element of truth to it according to the current chapter. Feel free to dispute it if you can
Law: it would make perfect sense to call him an emperor if he really did manage to make these two obey him
He's clearly referring to the ability to subjugate people of that calibre. I must've missed where he said that those two POWER is what made him worthy of the Yonko and nothing to with the fact they OBEY him.

Status
Not open for further replies.