Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
But that isn't what Law is saying. Law is commenting on Buggy's strength; the fact that he can force those two to obey him is something that is expected and deserving of a Yonko. If that was the case Law would've said something along the lines of "With those two backing him he's worthy of the title"
That's literally what he's saying. It's pretty clear Kid and Luffy are questioning his title because he's weak, which Law rationalizes by saying it makes sense because he has Mihawk and Crocodile backing him. Don't suddenly make a Yonko crew is not a thing of strength just so you could avoid admitting Mihawk is that strong.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
That's literally what he's saying. It's pretty clear Kid and Luffy are questioning his title because he's weak, which Law rationalizes by saying it makes sense because he has Mihawk and Crocodile backing him. Don't suddenly make a Yonko crew is not a thing of strength just so you could avoid admitting Mihawk is that strong.
Or COROCODILE

You actually think that someone is going to read your dumb take and feel bad for Yamato? Like someone is going to think "oh no they don't care about Yamato I am so sad now"?

Or maybe you actually think this way and it's not an act. If that's the case nevermind, carry on, nothing I say can help you.
Why do you think I want people to feel sorry for Yamao? Don't really care about that, just stating the truth.
Straw Hats are about to depart, and they about to leave the unwanted baggage behind.

If she later comes and asks to join, that means she is just lucky because she was outside in the rooftop so she can see the Straw Hats departing and she doesn't wanna miss it. She was lucky Luffy wasting his time arguing with Law and Kidd.
Had they left some minutes earlier, or had Yamao was actually inside sleeping, then yep she would get left behind.

You sure about that? Queen has the Queen Blazer attacks which are lightning speed. And Croc himself isn’t really known for speed is he?

Smoothie juices people but I don’t think she is liquid. Plus she can make herself giant and probably has strong Haki as top Yonko commanders typically do, and which crocodile is not known for.

Unclear, Cracker has strong CoA, like very strong CoA. That’s going to play a big factor against a logia.
1. Lightning attack wouldn't hurt sand, not to mention that Queen barely shows any CoA and doing that move would just bring himself closers to Croc. Also, Crocodile is good at teleporting via his sand.

2. While Smoothie's feats are severely limited, the existence of the Calamities proves that not all top Commanders have strong Haki. So assumming she has a strong haki is not necessarily correct. Not to mention that making herself a giant is just gonna give Croc a bigger target.

3. I concede this to you since even Luffy confirmed Cracker's CoA strength. However, Cracker never showed any speed feats and literally has zero durability (his real body, at least). If Croc can keep his distance to perform Ground Death, it will be a battle of attrition since Croc can actually spam his attacks on Cracker (who can only do melee attacks). I don't doubt Cracker will slip eventually.

Bogard

You can't win
Killer: just as I thought, Kaido has one as well!
Kid: is it like the one we let one of Big Mom’s sweet commanders stole...?
I don't quite get this part. Is it Kid who let Big Mom's swwet commander steal the poneglyph copy or the opposite? It would imply either way that Kid has 2 poneglyph copies

In either case, it's pretty nice to see that Oda didn't forget this

Even though we still don't know which commander he is referring to :josad:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
He literally said he was here to fight the WB pirates plus Yoru doesn't hold back.
Commander level fighters should have been light work if he was a Top tier but didn't beat any. Pretty clear how strong he is.
The context makes it pretty clear that he was talking about not holding back from killing Luffy. Be my guest if you're gonna pretend like Mihawk can be pre-skip Luffy level, Vista level, Jozu level, and WB level at the same time. Even the admirals were taking their time to take down commanders while Mihawk's entire MO is not using full power against people weaker than him. His first-ever fight in the series clearly demonstrates that.

R

rubblerust

Why do you think I want people to feel sorry for Yamao? Don't really care about that, just stating the truth.
Straw Hats are about to depart, and they about to leave the unwanted baggage behind.

If she later comes and asks to join, that means she is just lucky because she was outside in the rooftop so she can see the Straw Hats departing and she doesn't wanna miss it. She was lucky Luffy wasting his time arguing with Law and Kidd.
Had they left some minutes earlier, or had Yamao was actually inside sleeping, then yep she would get left behind.
Oh I get it now, you're actually retarded. LOL, sorry about all that. Yeah poor Yamato no one cares about her boo hoo. Carry on.

You are putting words into Law's mouth. He doesn't say backing he says obey. Yonko is a strength thing and buggy getting guys like those to OBEY him speaks to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.