Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually they are. Not quality wise but quantity wise.

For the readers (us) :
Mihawk's name and fame = others yonkou oe admirals (pick whatever you want), true top tier.
Crocodile ex Warlord, criminal lvl 6.
Buggy = Roger pirates, shanks friend.

Now his crew was even wanked by WB during MF. Lots of them are well known and powerful.

Maybe yes buggy doesn't have king, marco or Ben beckman as yc. But quantity wise his guild has maybe the same offensive power all together.

For people in one piece (specially wg who made buggy emperor).
Buggy aka the Roger rookie, legend has another legend Mihawk the WSS and ex Warlord Crocodile. Has many dangerous pirates escaped from IP.
Law said it's enough to be considered yonko.
might be enough to consider the group as an emperor base but it doesnt make them comparable to other crews
simply because other yonko crews also have the quantity in addition to the executives required.

kaido's crew for instance has a tiresome army of artificial zoans

''this sword does not know restraint''
So yes, he really goes all out. That's even why he had to use a toothpick against Zoro.
exactly THE SWORD doesn't know restraint , not Mihawk , MIHAWK STATED that he doesn't go all out against mere rabbits , the sword is the opposite , he's saying that even if he tries to restrain himself to the maximum extent Yoru could still kill Luffy

3 former shichibukai (albeit Mihawk is not your average shichi) + fodders that are a most vet level (Hajrudin and his crew were considered to be Buggy biggest earners) is enough to have an emperor level crew:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
How will they cope about the balance now @ConquistadoR :vistalaugh::vistalaugh::vistalaugh:
Yonkotards trying to explain how Navy HQ + 7 warlords = 1 emperor crew after this

Low key oda actually made a crew out of existing individual infamous Pirates like the thread we have here about composing our own Pirate crews

So that's Oda's take on that and gotta say a very intriguing lineup

At least try to put some effort with the trolling, man.
Running at the same direction with Luffy before getting told to go away is a touching moment?
Saving the samurais by being a roadblock until Luffy comes back and send her away again is a touching moment?
Luffy saving the country for Tama is touching moment for her? Let me guess he promised this to her in a dream.
Her running to get pummeled by Kazenbo and solving the BM plot for Law and Kid is a touching moment with Luffy?
Next you are going to say that her moment with Momo when Luffy turned G5 is a good moment for her too.
Sad.
I'm waiting for the punch line? Or is this not a joke? If so it's the most pathetic attempt at coping ever. Also he never said he'd save the country just for Tama, he did it for all of the citizens, which includes Yamato. And again, had she not stopped the fire or Kaidou they'd all be dead by now except maybe a few people. I know it's hard to accept but that's simply how it is, Yamato is a useful character.

3 former shichibukai (albeit Mihawk is not your average shichi) + fodders that are a most vet level (Hajrudin and his crew were considered to be Buggy biggest earners) is enough to have an emperor level crew:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
How will they cope about the balance now @ConquistadoR :vistalaugh::vistalaugh::vistalaugh:
Yonkotards trying to explain how Navy HQ + 7 warlords = 1 emperor crew after this
The only possible explanation would be that Mihawk alone is minimum as strong as a Yonko crew ( yonko included )

exactly THE SWORD doesn't know restraint , not Mihawk , MIHAWK STATED that he doesn't go all out against mere rabbits , the sword is the opposite , he's saying that even if he tries to restrain himself to the maximum extent Yoru could still kill Luffy
First, you should reread the fight. He said something to the effect that he would not use a canon to hunt a mere rabbit. i.e: that he had to use a lesser weapon because using his own sword was overkill. Nothing about controlling his power. On the contraire. If he could control his power there would be no reason for him to use that toothpick.
The rest of your argument is stupid and is based on Mihawk being such shitter that he is unable to control his own sword. That would put him even below East Blue Zoro and just a tool of a better weapon.
Wait a minute: that would actually explain why he goes only against weaker opponents and runs from the strongest. He really is Mr. Satan.

if you’re talking about buggy then he’s fodder if you’re talking about crocodile then no he’s yc1 and stronger than katakuri and king lol
:suresure:yeah
Croco is above awakened fs user who's a conqueror. Someone whom Oda wanks.

Croco can be above Mihawk...both are mere underlings, they don't have CoC
Imagine serving Buggy Lol
Oda wanna ruin Croco like he does with Posthawk

its sounds like a very intentional alliance and such a clever move.

Its like cross guild is like a revolutionary army derivative trying act like an opposing force to WG
I believe it's Crocodile Organization, he created it secretly long ago and now he decided to make Buggy be the face of it, and also help fund it, while asking Mihawk to also join (Not as subordinate) so that people take it seriously and consider it Yonko Level threat

I believe this organization was shown in Punk Hazard Arc: (I have always assumed these are random members of Crocodiles new secret organization)

might be enough to consider the group as an emperor base but it doesnt make them comparable to other crews
simply because other yonko crews also have the quantity in addition to the executives required.

kaido's crew for instance has a tiresome army of artificial zoans
At someone who gets it

Warlords are famous pirates
Buggy having 2 of them makes him earn the title of Yonko since he already had huge influences and territories + links and fleets.

Nevertheless his organisation isn't on par with any OG Yonko crew nor Luffy's crew & fleet or Teach crew

I'm waiting for the punch line? Or is this not a joke? If so it's the most pathetic attempt at coping ever. Also he never said he'd save the country just for Tama, he did it for all of the citizens, which includes Yamato. And again, had she not stopped the fire or Kaidou they'd PROBABLY all be dead by now except maybe a few people. I know it's hard to accept but that's simply how it is, Yamato is a useful character.
It seems that we are arguing about different things. I never bothered with the argument of her uselfuness but touching moments with the crew and Luffy to fit the gif image. That's why I said that Jinbe, Tama and Vivi had plenty of those moments. Yamato doesn't.

Hope that Law and Kid will get some new crewmates before they leave....
fr if Oda wants to continue with this rivalry bullshit, at least build up their crews
Law badly needs a new crewmate, might as well go solo at this point, Bepo’s vet level lol
I want Ulti/P1 to join him, they’re cool characters with good designs. It’s a waste to not see them more

First, you should reread the fight. He said something to the effect that he would not use a canon to hunt a mere rabbit. i.e: that he had to use a lesser weapon because using his own sword was overkill. Nothing about controlling his power. On the contraire. If he could control his power there would be no reason for him to use that toothpick.
The rest of your argument is stupid and is based on Mihawk being such shitter that he is unable to control his own sword. That would put him even below East Blue Zoro and just a tool of a better weapon.
Wait a minute: that would actually explain why he goes only against weaker opponents and runs from the strongest. He really is Mr. Satan.
Mihawk using Yoru even if restraining himself to the maximum is still lethal , that's the point.
The reason for the toothpick was Mihawk mocking Zoro , in fact when he recognized Zoro's value he busted out Yoru

its sounds like a very intentional alliance and such a clever move.

Its like cross guild is like a revolutionary army derivative trying act like an opposing force to WG
But do you really think that Buggy, Mihawk and Croco will actively go after the WG? I think Buggy is just acting big by putting bounties on Marines. If he comes under fire, he will bolt. And Mihawk and croco probably won't save him as they aren't under him.

Status
Not open for further replies.