Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe it's Crocodile Organization, he created it secretly long ago and now he decided to make Buggy be the face of it, and also help fund it, while asking Mihawk to also join (Not as subordinate) so that people take it seriously and consider it Yonko Level threat

I believe this organization was shown in Punk Hazard Arc: (I have always assumed these are random members of Crocodiles new secret organization)
Money, Power, Strength and Brains

its more like an alliance for me too i just want to know what Made Mihawk accept the deal.

the the bug one in the pic looks like a prison guard from Impel down

Crocy has a high Iq defo.. it looks like he's making his move now given the status quo

Mihawk using Yoru even if restraining himself to the maximum is still lethal , that's the point.
The reason for the toothpick was Mihawk mocking Zoro , in fact when he recognized Zoro's value he busted out Yoru
Again, ''this sword does not know restraint''. Try as you like but Mihawk stated that he would not hold back.
He simply failed. Like usual.

Mihawk is so busted that the moment he joins the weakest crew it instantly becomes a Yonko crew
Post automatically merged:

Again, ''this sword does not know restraint''. Try as you like but Mihawk stated that he would not hold back.
He simply failed. Like usual.
THIS SWORD is the subject of the sentence , we know in Wano that Swords ARE LIKE PEOPLE so the sentence makes perfect sense

But do you really think that Buggy, Mihawk and Croco will actively go after the WG? I think Buggy is just acting big by putting bounties on Marines. If he comes under fire, he will bolt. And Mihawk and croco probably won't save him as they aren't under him.
i won't conclude their team chemistry yet but as of now we can't conclude their roles expect for what they bring to the table

Killer the brains of the crew

Killer: just as I thought, Kaido has one as well!
Kid: is it like the one we let one of Big Mom’s sweet commanders steal...?
Killer: FaFaFa!! Kid! If we are still intending on joining the fight for One Piece!! We’ll have to be more serious about this!!
Kid: you want me to look for the guy with a “burn scar”? There’re barely any clues!!

Status
Not open for further replies.