Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's really fucking stupid, especially considering Carrot was never show to be a leader. Heck, she fucking followed Chopper orders in WCI.
People compare it Momo because they are both young but it's completely different
-Momonosuke is a symbol for Wano's people due to being a Kozuki
-He was prepared for this role since the birth
-He actually saved his people by preventing Onigashima from crashing on the flower capital
Meanwhile Carrot was never set-up as becoming the ruler of anything nor achieved aything.
Just assume that Garfield wanted a out of his job and threw the bone to the first sucker he thought.

I've been joking about that lately too.

I wouldn't put it past Oda at this point tbh.

He said Buggy is his favourite character and we don't know his full name either, which is probably gonna be important now ofc.

Oda purposely makes him far more relevant, luckier, successful than most other characters and I'm sure it's because gee so like Oda himself even and the original,actual spirit of One Piece itself too, the story i mean.

Even Buggys DF is weird for a Parame characters I'd say. But then again Mr 3s DF is weird too lol. Like Katakuris.

Something tells me we might be getting gaslit about a lot of DFs potentially or even all of them, given what we know about Luffys DF now too.

But this all might be wishful thinking ofc.
Buggy will get the PK ending and Luffy will get the secret ending (his dream).

Maybe it will be something like that.

Buggy will get the PK ending and Luffy will get the secret ending (his dream).

Maybe it will be something like that.
Buggy will become the next king of the world and be given Imus power and knowledge

Luffy will become the next king of the pirates and be given Nikas power and knowledge

Joyboy Luffy vs Imu Buggy is the final fight

:suresure:yeah
Croco is above awakened fs user who's a conqueror. Someone whom Oda wanks.

Croco can be above Mihawk...both are mere underlings, they don't have CoC
Imagine serving Buggy Lol
Oda wanna ruin Croco like he does with Posthawk
Saw the same post until last year for Zoro.

"Mere underlings" "don't have coc".

Imagine being comparable to buggy a warlord.
But when he became Yonko : silence.

Must hurt Kidd and Katakuri are not considered yonkou lmao!

Katakuti vs Germa now :gokulaugh:
Post automatically merged:

This may be a troll. But no one can deny Buggy is making allies everywhere and everytime. True goat

how bad Oda shows the way he writes and the audience perceives Mihawk.
Oda writes Mihawk to be a Commander level fighter, how is the audience supposed to perceive him?

his "benchmark", which is Shanks, constantly outclasses him everytime he appears or is mentioned. Mihawk, in theory, should be stronger than Shanks, yet it was Shanks who stopped MF war
Again, PRE YONKO Shanks was Mihawk rival who was also a Commander level fighter.
Current Shanks plays in a different league.

the WG to give them a title of Yonko? Really? The "discarded" Warlord?
Having 2 Warlords on your crew and you're already stronger than 95% of all pirate crews. Crocodile did work on MF but people cant get past Alabasta. Assuming Weevil is also part of the crew, if you put Buggy crew against the Beast Pirates or the BM pirates without Kaido or BM, Buggy is winning. Only 3 crews are currently stronger than his.

They specifically asked them because Momo and Kin started this entire plot back in Punk Hazard. A rock can understand where this is going

Quoting yourself doesn't make your argument better at all lmfao
Post automatically merged:

According to how @AwakenedCabbage explained it, it should have been:
" Kid: is it like the one we let one of Big Mom’s sweet commanders steal...? "

As in, the sweet commander stole it from Kid's crew, but Kid is saying we let them do it.
Your last point doesn't make sense, BM had the Road Poneglyph before Roger died.

Status
Not open for further replies.