Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mihawk ? YES. He can defeat a YC1 and Mihawk couldn't even scratch a YC3.
Shanks? No. He still is unable to defeat a proper admiral. Fuji is sus.
We should not pay too much attention to these advertisements
If I want to express my serious opinion, Mihawk is probably stronger than all the admirals except Akainu
And it is probably stronger than Shanks and Big Mom and weaker than Kaido and bb
As a person who is not his fan, this is how I evaluate his strength....But everyone else is right, Mihawk doesn't have any notable feats
Based on the manga, Shanks' feats are a thousand times better, so we just have to support our favorite characters

R

rubblerust

Momo: "Yamato! Have you left as well?"
Yamato: "I'm here!"
Momo: "Oh on the rooftop as usual!"

Looks like Yamato's gonna be the lookout. Oda's really twisting that dagger into the hearts of Carrot fans isn't he?

There was the role of Van Guard. I was pondering the military structure of the StrawHats and found Jinbei to be the rear and Carrot to be the Van Guard. This idea was hidden due to the over abundance of yamato fans that are obsessively malicious and might make this out to be cannon fodder.

Thinking carefully about the role of leadership that was dropped on Carrot without warning, training is needed. Perhaps Carrot might be able to be trained as a great leader by joining as the co captain / van guard of the strawhats. It would be an interesting way to train since she was only selected because she left zou.

????? Then why did Luffy need Yamao to relay the message to gather Momo and Kinemon around?

Again, make it make sense.

Anyway I already know why Straw Hats didn't tell Momo, Kinemon, and Yamao that they are leaving.
Momo and Kinemon have same reason, they both already accompanied the crew for too long since Punk Hazard arc, so Luffy thinks it is too sad to make direct farewell and he chooses to leave quietly.
While Yamao is avoided because Luffy doesn't wanna see her, doesn't wanna her asking the same question, doesn't wanna see her cosplaying Oden again. Rather than giving another no, it is better to don't meet her at all.

Genius, I quoted myself because my post was merged so you won't get any notification.
"Make it make sense"

I already have. Your problem if you can't comprehend narrative. Why not wait until next chapter instead of bitching:milaugh:

We should not pay too much attention to these advertisements
If I want to express my serious opinion, Mihawk is probably stronger than all the admirals except Akainu
And it is probably stronger than Shanks and Big Mom and weaker than Kaido and bb
As a person who is not his fan, this is how I evaluate his strength....But everyone else is right, Mihawk doesn't have any notable feats
Based on the manga, Shanks' feats are a thousand times better, so we just have to support our favorite characters
That's fair.
I honestly don't think he is weak, but also I don't think he is above admirals. I think I said earlier that I put all the warlords in the same tier (commander equivalent) and the portrayal of them during and after marineford seem to support that.

R

rubblerust

There was the role of Van Guard. I was pondering the military structure of the StrawHats and found Jinbei to be the rear and Carrot to be the Van Guard. This idea was hidden due to the over abundance of yamato fans that are obsessively malicious and might make this out to be cannon fodder.

Thinking carefully about the role of leadership that was dropped on Carrot without warning, training is needed. Perhaps Carrot might be able to be trained as a great leader by joining as the co captain / van guard of the strawhats. It would be an interesting way to train since she was only selected because she left zou.
Are you trolling?

The vanguard is the part of the army that spearpoints the attack. They are front and center with high offensive power. Think a dps tank from MMOs.

In what world is Carrot a good vanguard? That job is Luffy or Zoro's.

Status
Not open for further replies.