Rate this chapter

• Total voters
regarding the waning gibbous Moon, the negative mindset of carrot is her self image issue. She simply does not believe herself strong despite fighting terrifying enemies and somehow winning. If the wanning gibbous moon phase calls to let go of all that does not serve you, then she must let go of the belief that she is not strong, that she cannot lead. With deep mental reflection, the waning gibbous moon calls for perseverance and patience. Carrot must also not give up on your dreams and ambitions.

So what will become of our bun?
- She must reflect on her loses and not repeat the same mistakes. She attacked every person that made light of Pedro's death and lost. Katakuri/perospero. Pedro's death cannot be the motivator for battle. Rushing in and taking on the enemies alone is not the way. She needs to think about what she does.

- A season of her life is ending. Carrot rise to queen may signify an end of being a lowly solider. All the same she has deep admiration for the strawhats. She did not ask to join the strawhat in the manga and mostly like felt undeserving of sailing with them but still wanted to go. Will she believe herself strong enough to be queen/join?

With the end of wano, I do not see any parallels. Its a 50/50 chance see'll join the strawhat in chapter 1058/1059 however it is 100% guaranteed she will be queen either way.

All the shitfest is finally over
An arc full of hype yet full of rushed, unnecessary panels, craptama shit, and disappointment
And in the end, we don't know the fate of Kaido and the ugly ass thot yokai, guess like oldbeard they burn in lava, we didn't get to see Pluton, who raised the walls of wano, bounties of the other members, heart pirates aside from law in action, no bepo sulong, justice for terrorist (Pedro), rushed flying crap, craplamities and many other wasted things

in the end, Kaido lost thanks to his stupidity just like Big Mom and he failed to actually kill anyone
His group's fate after Aramaki is unknown

Also Usopp didn't get meito hana-arashi
Kurozumi were born to burn, lol heil kozuki
No visible scars on Luffy, Zoro and the others
So far Only Akainu and Shanks managed to give permanent damage to a supernova, lol
Carrot become Queen? Yamato want to explore Wano? Seriously Oda? That's your final reasoning so that they cannot join the roster??
And what the hell happened to smoothie's group?
We will never know

The saga full of potential, hype and everything could be done perfect
but Oda trashed all of it, he trashed everything for Otama shit, the Metapod fight, Kinemon farts and everything is rushed for G5 which didn't perform well either

No, I will not defend Oda on this one, sorry
I tried, but it's almost as crap as WCI

Last edited:
Yamato's reason for not joining the crew was compacted in a single speech bubble...

Add the fact that this was a 20+ year dream to sail from Wano
How she desperately wanted to go with Ace but couldn't
Which leads to the big reason why she even considered joining Luffy in the first place was because he's Ace's brother.

It's literally the reason she gave for her to join when we first met her.

How she constantly said she's going to sail from Wano after beating Kaido. Even declaring that she'll join the crew in front of the other members. Then she even spends time with them bonding.

All the focus the anime gave her.

Just to brush it off in a single panel. Off screening the convo with Luffy about joining. And even having the detail that Luffy was fine with her not joining and didn't even try to change her mind like the others.

And then you have all that marketing with her and the crew...

My heart honestly breaks for the people that wanted her to join. This is why I wanted both to join in the first place...
:josad:
as expected from a fellow cultured man.
:chirstsad: