Rate this chapter

• Total voters
They ain’t letting him leave and let’s not forget wano people are fucked up in the head lol it’s not farfetched :suresure:
There is no merit in keeping King and the beast pirates imprisoned they already lost their captain not much they could do against whole country. We also still got so much to learn about Lunarians he is making it out of wano one way or another

There is no merit in keeping King and the beast pirates imprisoned they already lost their captain not much they could do against whole country. We also still got so much to learn about Lunarians he is making it out of wano one way or another
Letting these beast pirates out just means offering them a chance for revenge. We can learn whatever is needed about his race from Vegapunk or WG. King isn’t really needed. He is the new Hody Jones.

Letting these beast pirates out just means offering them a chance for revenge. We can learn whatever is needed about his race from Vegapunk or WG. King isn’t really needed. He is the new Hody Jones.
How are they going to challenge or pose any threat whole of Wano without their captain
You wish he was new Hody jones :suresure:

How are they going to challenge or pose any threat whole of Wano without their captain
You wish he was new Hody jones :suresure:
So you expect king to run with his tail between his legs? Don’t see that. But yeah he and Queen are the new Hody Jones imprisoned in the country they fucked up.

So you expect king to run with his tail between his legs? Don’t see that. But yeah he and Queen are the new Hody Jones imprisoned in the country they fucked up.
They either escape on their own or be released Wano isn't impel down, I doubt momo cares that deeply about keeping defeated enemies imprisoned that no longer pose any threat.

Finally over.
I enjoyed the first part of Wano a lot just like how I enjoyed Water 7 with all the build up, exploring the country, Sanji using his RS, the Udon training (even tho O-Lin stuff was stupid), Yasuie's death, Oden's flashback, the Yonko bounties reveal, Zoro getting involved with Yasu, Hiyori + receiving Enma.
As a post-TS it lasted more than needed of course, but it was a 8/10 for me, really liked it.

Onigashima part had so many letdowns. Yamato talked about joining for a long time and it went nowhere, even worse, her character also went nowhere since she keeps the "I'm Oden".
Beast Pirates were pretty boring and Kaido was just the super overpowered enemy and that's was it. No need for a long flashback honestly, but the character deserved more characterization like the confirmed reason for the suicide wish or fucking explore the Oni theme. Big Mom and her crew were jokes the whole raid
The fake deaths reached a whole new level here and the real deaths took so long to confirm that they lost all the weight.
Not gonna complain about every fight as I loved some here while others were just forgettable, but Linlin attacking P1 and Ulti instead of we having Ussop and Nami outsmarting them made me rage a lot. Also, G5 ruined the fight in my opinion and I still can't understand why Oda thought that Luffy not avoiding attacks even though he saw them coming should be funny like in chapter 1045. Luffy turning into a giant could give some crazy panels and it just another bad attempt of comedy.
Post-raid wasted Ryokugyu, his character made no sense here compared to that short scene at Reverie when he ignored Sakazuki's orders just chilling and laughing.
Shanks showing up out of the blue and going away seconds later just for the movie was just garbage.

Loved the use of advanced haki overall.
Awakening for SN trio was good enough and I'm willing to ignore it being asspull.
I actually liked some fights a lot like Jimbe vs Who's Who, Scabbards vs Kaido, Yamato vs Kaido, Roofpiece was amazing, Law and Kidd vs Big Mom is not that bad, Zoro vs King became my fave Zoro fight and Luffy vs Kaido pre-G5 was 10/10 (for OP standards).
Yamato was interesting at first, would like to see her in the crew if the character had real progress.
VOAT moments are always a good thing in my book.
Long awaited Pluton reveal.
It's a real shame I have so little good elements to point out.

So I'm not a native English speaker but the official translation said "Koruzumi was born to burn" so that's 100 percent clealy singular meant for only Orochi.

Otherwise it would be written Kurozumis plural and it would be are/were.

So all the excitement was for nothing.

Can a native English speaker confirm ?

So I'm not a native English speaker but the official translation said "Koruzumi was born to burn" so that's 100 percent clealy singular meant for only Orochi.

Lol she still meant all of them cus Orochi was never bad as a child

Yeah Viz makes it clear that she is only talking about Orochi.