Rate this chapter

• Total voters
PUNS:
  • Kurozumi is born to burn ( i think it is better with the word Charcoal)
  • Oden is born to boil
  • Firefist is born to fist
Katakuri was shown again in the prev chapter when Big Mom "death scream" in this chapter. What will he be?

Wait, where is the damn Smoothie-Daifuku & others in these last 7 days!

Yamato not joining, so I am not gonna complain about the things that went wrong.

Although Yamato is a problem Oda created himself. He probably got advised to not include such a controversial character into the SHPs.

I can't imagine Yamato and Sanji in the same crew not being followed by Sanji getting slandered IRL for still considering Yamato a girl.

Many people here won't like this, but it is what it is.
Lol wtf are uou even talkin about?yamato is a woman. Sanji acts the way he acts with all women. Just sensitive bitchess like you might have a problem
Post automatically merged:

If Oda had every other major clan of Wano named after the moon and only Kurozumi clan named after charcoal for this stupid pun, I'll....I'll...I'll bitch about it here.
Then bitch,negative asss mf

I think he did it too because charcoal is symbolically seen as evil too sometimes. Souls as dark as charcoal, if you've been bad, santa will give you coal, burning coals was language used by the Nazis I believe too and also Wano has been called Hell a few times in OP, Pluton is connected to Hades in mythogy and Hades is Hell/The underworld or the ruler/god of it or whatever and Kidd and Luffy said they are sending Big Mom and Kaido to Hell below IIRC?

There's definitely heavy symbolism going on here too. Cleansing by fire, purged of your sins by flames, burning in Hell, etc.

Ignoring the major issues with this arc, as Morj himself would say I believe and is a huge fan of, this arc has some very strong themes and symbolism.
Hades is not hell in any way shape or form stop reachin stupidly

Last edited:
Lol wtf are uou even talkin about?yamato is a woman. Sanji acts the way he acts with all women. Just sensitive bitchess like you might have a problem

Goofy ass neckbeards online hugging their cum stained nami body pillows because someone said Yamato is a girl ( it's literally just a drawing, actually just the result of a pencil being carefully ran across a piece of paper a couple times and shown to you, she has no significance in real life and has no real gender as at the end of the day she's a drawing ):

G

Gorosei Informer

Hades is not hell in any way shape or form stop reachin stupidly
Stop trying to act so tough, it's cringy and pathetic. Only person reaching here is your smug, childish attitude.

Stop trying to act so tough, it's cringy and pathetic. Only person reaching here is your smug, childish attitude.
Stop crying bitch

Oh nvm i just saw your pfp,look like the type of person who gets pegged dear god

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
Wtf is wrong with YOU? I hadnt even replied to anything that bitch had commented yet he's shittalking. Now you got a problem with me replying the same way?fuck off
You could have just disagreed with him normally without any of the shade though, adding an insult at the end does nothing but fuel irritation

Keeping in mind how I feel Yamato is set-up to come back and join by Laugh Tale after everything that was said and done, I gotta say, this is prob the worst, most tone-deaf Wano panel with Yamato in it. Feels as if one is being mocked for time/panels being wasted.