Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Finally wano is over. Let move next island and hopefully be short except elbaf which it should be main battle for luffy and Ussop development.

My exception of islands except elbaf max 10 chapters .
‘elbaf arc last = 30-50 chapters.
Laugh tale = 40-50 chapter .

As someone who read every single WCI chapter on a weekly basis just like any other ch, this chapter was so bad that I couldn't read it.
Act 3 truly ended up as a complete tragedy. This should be studied as an example of how not to write. Just wow.
Forget about convincing others, Oda's angels will have their hands full trying to convince themselves that this was peak fiction.
Oh well, everything is perfect as long as ZKK doesn't happen, right? :saden:

Anyway, the Kurozumi are fricking hypocrites. Let's recount their flaws:

They murdered people from each of the five clans, and then when they were caught, they played innocent. "All's fair in love and war." I like how people take the Old Hag as serious as if she said: "It wasn't me and does it matter, it's just politics."

Orochi - sets house on fire and laughs that Kurozumi means charcoal.

Gets burned by the flames that HE HIMSELF STARTED

Tries to burn Hiyori.

Shocked Pikachu when Hiyori says:: Well, your name does mean charcoal, after all.

It's true why is Yamato even introduce in the story, just for fan service??
Without her we could have more panels of the SN, Strawhats etc.
And more well organized arc with no dragging.

Not even Yamato hater or anything, but the point of her been introduce in the story just look like a force and doesn't make sense
And she doesn't even join lmaooooo.

Not even Yamato hater or anything, but the point of her been introduce in the story just look like a force and doesn't make sense
you're right. introducing her that late into the story serves no purpose if she then exits the story. the diary could have been in the hands of hyori. and momo could have helped luffy even without yamato stalling kaido. it's all a giant waste

I think she has some connection to Pluton.

People didn't like Dressroba when it was wrapping up, but now look back at it fondly :) (Wano was trash though, bar a few really great moments like G5 and Law awakening)

Re-reading/watching Water7 and Ennies Lobby makes you realise how shallow the writing has become.I don't think we will ever get the tension of Usopp vs Luffy ever again.We also won't get that quality of character writing.

I guess it has something to do with age.Oda's peak is MF and it's already been like 15 years since MF happened so we only get glimpses of good writing after that.
Post automatically merged:

I am absolutely certain that Yamato was supposed to join, but Oda was told that the fandom hates her and changed his mind lol.That's the only logical explanation for all this build-up to not go anywhere.
I am kinda happy cause even though it's shit writing, won't have to endure this monstrosity of a character any longer.It's beyond me how Oda thought a character obsessively claiming they are another dead character was a good idea.

this is one of the worst chapters I've ever read in my life. The only one I recall being such a bore was that one in Dressrossa where 15 pages were spent with people pushing the cage. But let's dive into the present:

- Half the chapter was made of useless flashbacks of things still fresh in our memory
- Momo crying
- Yamato not joining out of nowhere after spending god knows how many chapters saying she would
- The whole thing just seemed rushed and superficial as fuck