Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

You bring spice, I bring wolf
I've been staying away due to the crazy powerscaling debates, but, I wanted to say this:

Mihawk is a smart pirate, and knows Buggy and Shanks are connected/Nakama. If Crocodile actually killed Buggy, Crocodile would die by Shank's hand.

Mihawk is aware of this, and saved Buggy from Crocodile to save Crocodile from Shanks (and also because Mihawk is a bro and doesn't want Shanks to be sad).

Look at Mihawk's face in the bottom right, he's clearly thinking about Buggy.

Crocodile later says Mihawk doesn't trust any one, but, we know that's BS based on his encounter with Shanks/letting Perona and Zoro live in his house for two years. I think Mihawk has something planned behind the scenes with Shanks as well. Shanks and Mihawk following Luffy and Zoro so closely is bound to bring the two together.

Crocodile later says Mihawk doesn't trust any one, but, we know that's BS based on his encounter with Shanks/letting Perona and Zoro live in his house for two years. I think Mihawk has something planned behind the scenes with Shanks as well. Shanks and Mihawk following Luffy and Zoro so closely is bound to bring the two together.
it's not bs mihawk and crocodile are known to not trust anyone being associate around people doesn't mean he's trusting around other people.
Post automatically merged:

Mihawk is a smart pirate, and knows Buggy and Shanks are connected/Nakama. If Crocodile actually killed Buggy, Crocodile would die by Shank's hand.
Mihawk was just suggesting on using buggy as a scapegoat if things go down south it has nothing to do with shanks.

Last edited:
Do you guys still deny Zolo fanboys manipulates polls with ALT accounts? :gokulaugh::suresure:

This is 20k poll that TCB scan posted on twitter:

Good thing I took SS, since they deleted the poll later. :cheers:

@Erkan12 punching air right now.
Post automatically merged:

Guys please, get Doffy out of prison we wanna see his prison gains and a good bounty lol.
I am so happy to see that all these ''Stephen Paul said sTrOngEsT and nOt sKiLl'' SS spammers proven to be wrong :gokulaugh::suresure:

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...ain-confirmed-to-be-mainly-skill-based.31012/

:cheers:

Do you guys still deny Zolo fanboys manipulates polls with ALT accounts? :gokulaugh::suresure:

This is 20k poll that TCB scan posted on twitter:

Good thing I took SS, since they deleted the poll later. :cheers:

I am so happy to see that all these ''Stephen Paul said sTrOngEsT and nOt sKiLl'' SS spammers proven to be wrong :gokulaugh::suresure:

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...ain-confirmed-to-be-mainly-skill-based.31012/

:cheers:
Oda is going to take that poll into consideration. Magellan and pts G2 Luffy still rapes BB. :myman:

Facing a large-scale pirate is a whole different scale. You have to be prepared to face your vassals, and you're not even sure you can see the captain's face.
So yes, facing a Yonko's network > a lone Mihawk.
This is the opinion of Law and Robin
Nice mental gymnastics but Green Bull said Kaido, not Beast Pirates

Status
Not open for further replies.