Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Sabo stuff in this chapter makes no sense.

Was he sent on a mission during their comeback to the Revolutionary Army base? No! Koala seems to be surprised he's calling.

Did Kuma send him somewhere else? As if he didn't send all of them to Revos base, only Sabo was left out:wellwell: Oda u playing urself.

Or a completely different thing?

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Do you guys still deny Zolo fanboys manipulates polls with ALT accounts? :gokulaugh::suresure:

This is 20k poll that TCB scan posted on twitter:

Good thing I took SS, since they deleted the poll later. :cheers:

I am so happy to see that all these ''Stephen Paul said sTrOngEsT and nOt sKiLl'' SS spammers proven to be wrong :gokulaugh::suresure:

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...ain-confirmed-to-be-mainly-skill-based.31012/

:cheers:
this man is relying on random polls to cope, jesus christ someone is down really bad:milaugh:

I've been staying away due to the crazy powerscaling debates, but, I wanted to say this:

Mihawk is a smart pirate, and knows Buggy and Shanks are connected/Nakama. If Crocodile actually killed Buggy, Crocodile would die by Shank's hand.

Mihawk is aware of this, and saved Buggy from Crocodile to save Crocodile from Shanks (and also because Mihawk is a bro and doesn't want Shanks to be sad).

Look at Mihawk's face in the bottom right, he's clearly thinking about Buggy.

Crocodile later says Mihawk doesn't trust any one, but, we know that's BS based on his encounter with Shanks/letting Perona and Zoro live in his house for two years. I think Mihawk has something planned behind the scenes with Shanks as well. Shanks and Mihawk following Luffy and Zoro so closely is bound to bring the two together.
The two are definitely bros. I hate how Shank stans are like "He ran away from Shanks at marine ford" when it was clearly "I'm not fighting my bro for the likes of you".

CoC: Color of Clowns

You bring spice, I bring wolf
The two are definitely bros. I hate how Shank stans are like "He ran away from Shanks at marine ford" when it was clearly "I'm not fighting my bro for the likes of you".
Right? Mihawk's just like, "Oh, Shanks is here. Party's over, everybody go home. I was about to leave, anyway, it's Bingo-night with the Humandrills."

Mihawk treated Marineford like it was an anime/gaming convention: showed up, looked around, met some people, left. Anyone who went through Marineford while fighting against strong people without taking serious damage is top-tier. Just like Aokiji and Kizaru, Mihawk clashed with a bunch of powerful opponents and never even seemed pushed. Mihawk is Admiral tier, Marineford made that clear YEARS ago, people just didn't want to accept it because of agendas.

Right? Mihawk's just like, "Oh, Shanks is here. Party's over, everybody go home. I was about to leave, anyway, it's Bingo-night with the Humandrills."

Mihawk treated Marineford like it was an anime/gaming convention: showed up, looked around, met some people, left. Anyone who went through Marineford while fighting against strong people without taking serious damage is top-tier. Just like Aokiji and Kizaru, Mihawk clashed with a bunch of powerful opponents and never even seemed pushed. Mihawk is Admiral tier, Marineford made that clear YEARS ago, people just didn't want to accept it because of agendas.
Akainu was like the only person seriously doing his job there.

CoC: Color of Clowns

You bring spice, I bring wolf
Akainu was like the only person seriously doing his job there.
If the Marines had brains they would have made Akainu Fleet Admiral straight after Marineford. Don't even wait around and let Akainu and Aokiji fight over it.

Losing Aokiji and Akainu as Admirals and replacing them with disobedient greenhorns was really bad for the Marines. If they had just said, "Akainu was fighting Whitebeard directly, he's going to be Fleet Admiral", they could have avoided this entire civil war scenario.

5 stars for what it was, a bounty reveal with lots of hype moments and some interesting stuff.

Sanji made the +1 billion bounty club :stealthblack:.

Man passed a billion, is only 68 million from Zoro (and Jimbei) and still isn't satisfied unless he's number 2. Keep them high standards, Sanji!

They even removed Vinsmoke from his bounty. Guess he's passed them and doesn't benefit from their infamy at this point. One of the Wings of the Pirate King is more important and beating Queen kinda symbolised him overcoming them.

Mihawk, World's Strongest Swordsman, even clarification given that that it includes Shanks. I still have them as near-equals but at this point it's Mihawk>=Shanks to me. Haki is simply used to amplify attacks, Mihawk trained Zoro in it and Zoro's been using it more and more as time passes, it's effectively part of Swordsmanship. I acknowledge there's still an argument to be made that Conqueror's haki is unique and Shanks' proficiency in it changes things, I just don't agree with it.

Crocodile making a comeback, great to see. One Piece's best arc villain and one of it's best characters, nice to see him brought back into the forefront of the story. They hyped his strength, fruit and connections. I expect YC1 bare minimum showings showings him in the future, along with awakening.

Hopefully Doffy makes a comeback next. Hope he joins up with Cross-Guilde.

Luffy with a 3 billion bounty, his top 3 rocking +1 billion each, Robin with 930 million, Usopp at 500 million as expected and the rest of the 9 nine Commanders was great to see.

I hope to see Blackbeard Pirates, Coby/Boa and Weevil next, along with clarification on what went down at Reverie from Sabo. I'm enjoying the chapters on world developments and the aftermath, it's been very engaging.

Anyway, he wanted to go after Luffy (a Yonko)+two characters with 3 billion bounty and an entire alliance that destroyed Kaido's army.
Kid also wanted to fight both Big Mom and Kaido at the same time on his own, and we called him dumb for it
Luffy alone would fold Green Bull like a lawn chair. It would not be competitive

Yeah whatever, you've been spamming the Mihawk is Vista level for a decade only for him to get a Yonko-level bounty as his first bounty post-Warlord status lol.
Massive L.
So ''whatever'', take your L about ''greatest'' and ''skill'' :gokulaugh::suresure:

Mihawk is the ''MARINE HUNTER'', the guy is the most dangerous pirate for the Marines. Of course his bounty is inflated. Same as Robin having 930 million bounty while Franky has 394. Mihawk's bounty is minimum x2 multiplied same as Robin's. The chapter literally says Buggy has the power to make Mihawk and Crocodile obey him, and he is only 3 billion. Mihawk is not Yonko level confirmed.

Also, Databook said Mihawk is Vista level, not me you troll. :milaugh:

So ''whatever'', take your L about ''greatest'' and ''skill'' :gokulaugh::suresure:

Mihawk is the ''MARINE HUNTER'', the guy is the most dangerous pirate for the Marines. Of course his bounty is inflated. Same as Robin having 930 million bounty while Franky has 394. Mihawk's bounty is minimum x2 multiplied same as Robin's. The chapter literally says Buggy has the power to make Mihawk and Crocodile obey him, and he is only 3 billion. Mihawk is not Yonko level confirmed.

Also, Databook said Mihawk is Vista level, not me you troll. :milaugh:
Shower when ?
Post automatically merged:

Number 2 knows he's nowhere close to number 1 now, so he bullies number 4.
Number 4tards knows he was never close to number 2 his fans dickride cringe wings
No coqs no 3rd bounty no monster trio
Hakiless zoro >dj exoskeleton

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.