Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder about peoples opinion on this, so I ask away.

We know Devil Fruits just regrow when the user dies.
But how does this work with Kuma and what is death in his context?
Is Kuma considered as dead if he is actually gone and just purely responding as a machine now or would he still be considered as alive if he is just pure Pacifista now?
And how would it affect the Devil Fruit cycle?

:choppawhat:

Last edited:
This @Den_Den_Mushi individual (can't even remember who this is, yet seems to "think of me" enough) mentioned me in the spoiler thread; since it's closed already I'd like to address his nonsense here.

Oho. Ohohohohoohoho.

So, for the longest time, Mihawk and Zoro haters have been pushing the brain dead agenda that he

“Needed protection from the marines”

“Is nothing but a commander level fraud”

“Is irrelevant to the plot”

“No one cares about him”

“Is scared of losing to Shanks”

And Oda just took off his pants. And took a massive, stinking turd all over their headcannons.

So as it turns out Mihawk is so valuable as an asset that Crocodile went to him immediately. And that Mihawk himself knows he can live like an Emperor, it’s just not what he wants out of life. The marines, retarded as they are, are the ones that decided to kick the hornet’s nest and attack a man they acknowledge as stronger than Shanks, a man who forced them to their knees to give him a paycheck while he did fuck all and bullied their subordinates to amuse himself.

It’s over. All the downplay and the accusations of fraud. It’s all over now. You had your Film Red. You had your fun with the yonko bounties. Prepare yourselves for the new era of Cross Guild and Mihawk supremacy.

@Erkan12 @OEKaneki @Charlotte Horchata @kurohime @kurwa @Tejas Sayonara old friends. It was fun but… I’m not interested with one-armed has-beens no more.

All hail the Godhawk. :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
You know, and sadly for you, I'm no Zoro nor Mihawk hater; I know simpletons here like to put people in categories as such in order to turn this story for teens into something personal, but not my case. I'm actually happy Mihawk was given something at last; because while I didn't think he "needed protection from the marines" nor was "nothing but a commander level fraud" (I've always placed him among the top tiers; I won't address the "is scared of losing to Shanks" because this isn't a matter of power levels but mutual respect and values, but neither think he's scared), until this chapter he did feel irrelevant to the plot. He wasn't meant to, obviously, but in actuality he wasn't but a lonely plotless guy living in a Paradise island whose whole relevance consisted on waiting for his own student to defeat him. Mihawk was reduced to such a "friendly master" figure at this point, and so little people had shown actual interest for his title (to the degree Zoro's dream still seems like a bromance), that I couldn't but enjoy that he has been given a prominent role as a threat to the statu quo and a personality that reminds of his dangerousness (willing to murder Buggy on the spot and having him scared for his life as he plays the "leader" facade).

One of the reasons why this place and so many of its users are such a joke is that you guys are scared of talking. Your utter reactionarism to anything seemingly confronting your beliefs elicits a rabid response; but, you know, questioning "Godhawk" isn't a personal threat nor should you feel attacked, it's just discussing. Something normal, sane, functional people can do out there without taking sides.

And I haven't watched Film Red but I bet it's crap.

New chapter about the new yonkos and what we get are both of them getting beaten, lol
The new SH bounties seems fair I guess, jinbe was always on the top 4, I'm surprised he didn't get pass Zoro thou

I'm glad that Robin finally get some recognition
shame we didn't also get Killer, Yamato and the others who participated in the war

As for the Cross Guild,
Now that's how a former warlord should be, unlike Moria whose bounty still the freaking same, Croc's bounty boost is insane while Mihawk is on Yonko level bounty, kinda surprising that Oda explicitly said that Mihawk is better than his self insert Shanks in term of swordsmanship

Their bounty is a wordplay I think
Mihawk : 359 (Mi Ho Ku)
Croco : 965 ( Ku Roku ko)

As for Buggy, I'm not sure how to feel
Dude is getting stabbed here and there, suffering from success?
And I feel sorry for Kuma, hope there's a progress where he can be fixed in the future

buggy being a coward is okay that's his character ,but begging and offering to lick shoes for his life is too much...
how disappointed would roger and Rayleigh be if they saw him like this
:tchpepe:

Status
Not open for further replies.