Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah greater sword skill not overall.
This Is what we were saying from years, that Mihawk only has Better sword skills.
title is world strongest swordman

In a fight win the guy with a stronger haki, that what Oda explain for Zoro vs Pica (both used the same skill:suresure:,coa - Pica: I am invincible - Zoro: only if your haki is stronger than mine. End result - Pica chop like cheese)

what do you get? To achive world strongest swordman title, Zoro has to have the strongest haki above all other swordmans :kuzanshut:

Funny how it has to mention swordskills instead of just saying stronger than even Shanks
Why do that, huh?
Because he's no way stronger than him.
Just has better sword skill as we were saying since years.
But suddendly this thing isn't valid anymore, I Remember me saying "Mihawk has more skills"
"B-but Mihawk's title isn't based on skills"
Not suddendly Better skills = strength for them.
Mihawk isn't said to be stronger, to have greater strength to Shanks but Just Better sword skills.

title is world strongest swordman

In a fight win the guy with a stronger haki, that what Oda explain for Zoro vs Pica (both used the same skill:suresure:,coa - Pica: I am invincible - Zoro: only if your haki is stronger than mine. End result - Pica chop like cheese)

what do you get? To achive world strongest swordman title, Zoro has to have the strongest haki above all other swordmans :kuzanshut:
Quote the full thing you dishonest Sanji fan:suresure:
Strongest swordsman Is his title, nothing more.
If he was stronger than Shanks It would have said "as the strongest swordsman in the world he he's even stronger than Red Hair" not "has greater sword skills".

Status
Not open for further replies.