Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't hide. The bet was on Zoro having 300M+ than Sanji, it didn't happen, the difference was 69M
Im not hiding buddy, I lost the bet but why are you acting like you won?
The spoilers you read said Sanji 1.33bil and Zoro 1.32bil I guess LOL

Dont tell me your trying to worm you way out of the bet now.....

But he picked up a sword and used it even though it's not his main weapon of choice, so Mihawk must be more powerful because he's the world's strongest swordsman right?
Picking a sword once for his 50 years of life doesn't make him a swordman
Using it everytime he fought on screen, carrying it with you and making it your main fighting style, having every sources out there saying you are a swordman, having your swordmanship compared to the World Strongest Swordman, makes you a swordman.
Get it?
But if you want to make Mihawk stronger than Kaido then go ahead bud

So, former Warlord bounties:
Mihawk: 3.59B
Buggy: 3.189B
Law: 3B
Blackbeard: 2.2B
Crocodile: 1.965B
Jinbe: 1.1B

That leaves Doffy, Hancock, Kuma & Moria. I can't imagine any of the first three getting bounties lower than 1.5B. Hell, I'd bet on 2B+ for them based on Croc. And Moria was said to clash on par with Kaido in his prime.

It seems the writing on the wall about Warlords is pretty much the exact opposite of what many people have been saying for years. There's seemingly no "skill cap" on how strong a Warlord can be--as demonstrated by Mihawk-- and I'd bet you have to be at least as strong as the average YC to maintain your position.

EDIT: I forgot Weevil, but I'm sure he'll get a high-ass bounty as well

So, former Warlord bounties:
Mihawk: 3.59B
Buggy: 3.189B
Law: 3B
Blackbeard: 2.2B
Crocodile: 1.965B
Jinbe: 1.1B

That leaves Doffy, Hancock, Kuma & Moria. I can't imagine any of the first three getting bounties lower than 1.5B. Hell, I'd bet on 2B+ for them based on Croc. And Moria was said to clash on par with Kaido in his prime.

It seems the writing on the wall about Warlords is pretty much the exact opposite of what many people have been saying for years. There's seemingly no "skill cap" on how strong a Warlord can be--as demonstrated by Mihawk-- and I'd bet you have to be at least as strong as the average YC to maintain your position.
Moria was released from the Shichibukai for 2 years and only 330.000.000$ bounty :parkcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.