Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I don’t think so just cause we’ve never had matched based on crew positions before. Usually fights are designed to tell a story:

Zoro - Learning to cut nothing vs Shiryu
Usopp - Avenging his father vs Van Augur
Jinbe - Fighting for equality vs a Corrupt King
Franky - Proving the superior battleship vs “the colossal battleship”

Just as examples
Corrupt Bird Sheriff from West Blue versus Goodhearted Cat burglar from East Blue.

Mr. Prince from North Blue versus the Corrupt King from North Blue (continuing his heritage issues)

The Blackbeard pirates are gonna be opposites of the SHs in every way imaginable. It's why they are a similar sized crew with defined roles. Not even the WB pirates had that.

Corrupt Bird Sheriff from West Blue versus Goodhearted Cat burglar from East Blue.

Mr. Prince from North Blue versus the Corrupt King from North Blue (continuing his heritage issues)

The Blackbeard pirates are gonna be opposites of the SHs in every way imaginable. It's why they are a similar sized crew with defined roles. Not even the WB pirates had that.
Do the BB pirates have defined roles? Honestly their roles seem like they were just randomly thought up for Vivre card info. Especially the level 6s.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Sabo bros.

Prediction time!

My predictions:

- Sabo was accidentally sent somewhere near BB Pirates and he calls Revos to come in and take revenge on them since he's a hothead.

- It's not Sabo, he is captured and its Devon impersonating him luring Revolutionary army in so every single agenda about RHP dying will be proven wrong since it's Revolutionary Army vs BB Pirates.

- Sabo is with Hancock and helps her protect Amazon Lily.

Luffy vs Buggy (Gag fight not serious CoC gag)
Zoro vs Mihawk( CoC fight)
Sanji vs Crocodile( CoC fight)
Daz Bones vs Jinbe
Nami vs Alvida ( Could see CoC from Nami in fight)
Usopp vs Galdino ( Battle of the greatest CoC users)
:goyea:

So Sanji should fight Vasco Shot, since hes the cook

But nah, Shyriu and Lafitte are by far the BB Pirates highlighted the most, especially in their introductions... So i think he is fighting Sanji

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
So Sanji should fight Vasco Shot, since hes the cook

But nah, Shyriu and Lafitte are by far the BB Pirates highlighted the most, especially in their introductions... So i think he is fighting Sanji
West Blue vs East Blue
Bird vs Cat
Brutal Sheriff versus Kind Burglar
Both use poles as main weapons
Both use trickery (hypnotism v. illusions)

He looks cool but he's 100% for Nami.

There's nothing about Vasco Shot being a cook, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.