Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk, weird how Oda is giving focus on it.
Well there are many possibilities, they may obtain uranus/pluton, be "frenemies" during the fight with WG and to make Mihawk relevant to the story and setup the fight against Zoro. There is no way buggy/croc and some ID prisoners to be able to even stand a change against Luffy and the others.

The Vinsmokes were born to be a gag!:emohiyo:
Kozuki's get boiled
Koruzumi's get burned
Vinsmokes get ROASTED

Sanji: "Listen here you crappy cook, maybe if you stopped putting bread on girl's ears and yelling at them, I'd have some respect for your mediocre television programs. It's fine to shout at people, but go easy on the ladies. They're delicate, like the yolk of an egg frying in the pan. Your attitude is attrocious, it reminds me of a certain green-haired-goon I know."

Gordon: "Your food tasted great, besides the drool that leaked in when you were oogling the waitresses's rump. Knowing you drool in your food leaves a worse taste in my mouth than when I watched your simp arse get smacked around Onigashima by a bunch of drug-dealing, mutant muppets. Does getting smacked around by woman who are bigger than you are get you off? Maybe you'd have a higher bounty if you weren't trying to get laid while your friends were fighting a war. OH, here, my dish is ready. It's Whale Shark Sushi, how you enjoy eating something worth more than you, you bloody bugger. Your father is a Nazi and you're a chauvinist. Now, where's that reindeer, I want to roast him up."

Sanji: "I'LL KILL YOU! Hell's Memories!"
Ramsey: "Chef Chef Fruit! HELL'S KITCHEN!"

We'll be right back after this commercial break!

What if the reason Croc’s bounty is so high is because he awakened some new abilities.

like what if one of the powers of the suna suna no mi is that it turns you into the mythical sandman, giving you dream powers?

I feel like this is a cool and creative way to take Croc’s powers, instead of just him using more sand or sand+ haki.

Status
Not open for further replies.