Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Jinbei and Sanji bounty thing really solidifies that Oda means to go with a new direction for the crew dynamic. I think the M3 will still remain because Luffy, Zoro and Sanji are the new gen guys (they are the ones who will keep getting PUs and the main fights). But instead of having Sanji and Zoro be the only rivalry now we will have Sanji competing with Jinbe too (I think someone will sooner or later come up with all the panels since TS to show Sanji and Jinbe). Just like how Luffy and Zoro and Zoro and Sanji is a thing now it will also include Sanji and Jinbe as a thing. Sort of changing the dynamic and making Zoro a little distanced from the other crew members in terms of standing and how the established right hands like Benn and Ray are seen.

What if the reason Croc’s bounty is so high is because he awakened some new abilities.

like what if one of the powers of the suna suna no mi is that it turns you into the mythical sandman, giving you dream powers?

I feel like this is a cool and creative way to take Croc’s powers, instead of just him using more sand or sand+ haki.
I mean it is already broken, he can kill most humans if caught off guard

What if the reason Croc’s bounty is so high is because he awakened some new abilities.

like what if one of the powers of the suna suna no mi is that it turns you into the mythical sandman, giving you dream powers?

I feel like this is a cool and creative way to take Croc’s powers, instead of just him using more sand or sand+ haki.
Crocodile bounty 1.965 bil

9 - ku , 6 -ro, 5 - ko

"Kuroko"dairu

Could still be 965 mil but Oda

Everyone else gonna just Netflix and Chill as Zoro and Mihawk fight? There's probably going to be at least a skirmish between them.
Beside a comic relief fight there is no point to have luffy fight against croco or buggy now. Hell i doubt croco sees luffy as an "enemy" or have some personal vendetta. It was obvious during MF that croco has some kind of respect to Luffy and after he was beaten by him he "wake up" from being a lazy ass warlord in a desert kingdom.

Fun fact, everyone who got a really high bounty has one thing in common. Guess. Robin, Jinbei, Sanji, and Zoro. It's almost obvious once you realise Oda planned this from Day 1.
It means that everyone else is weak and can't use haki with Franky being the exception. No one expects to see Nami, Brook, Chopper and Usopp with legit high bounties.

The Jinbei and Sanji bounty thing really solidifies that Oda means to go with a new direction for the crew dynamic. I think the M3 will still remain because Luffy, Zoro and Sanji are the new gen guys (they are the ones who will keep getting PUs and the main fights). But instead of having Sanji and Zoro be the only rivalry now we will have Sanji competing with Jinbe too (I think someone will sooner or later come up with all the panels since TS to show Sanji and Jinbe). Just like how Luffy and Zoro and Zoro and Sanji is a thing now it will also include Sanji and Jinbe as a thing. Sort of changing the dynamic and making Zoro a little distanced from the other crew members in terms of standing and how the established right hands like Benn and Ray are seen.
We need someone to say the monster trio is no longer the 3 strongest members but the 3 after the captain.

Until then Sanji is out of the M3 tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.