Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
In retrospect it's funny how someone as arrogant as Crocodile didn't want to team up with Doflamingo unless he was his subordinate, yet he was willing for Mihawk to join him due to his past as "Marine Hunter" against the marines, as well as his overall power, apparently even originally wanting for him to be the "Emperor" before he turned down

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
And he thinks Buggy can rival Shanks and he stills give Buggy 1b less than Shanks ? And explanation maybe ?

I wonder what was Mihawk solo bounty before cross Guild
Thinks buggy is shanks rival and in charge of mihawk and STILL gets a lower bounty than mihawk.
Higher than the 3 who got credit for beating 2 yonko with higher bounty than Shanks.
This is mihawks solo bounty.
Mihawks name boosted buggy and Croc.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Thinks buggy is shanks rival and in charge of mihawk and STILL gets a lower bounty than mihawk.
Higher than the 3 who got credit for beating 2 yonko with higher bounty than Shanks.
This is mihawks solo bounty.
Mihawks name boosted buggy and Croc.
Yeah but you didn’t answer my question :

Buggy is said to rival shanks
Buggy is said to be the mastermind behind Cross Guild
Buggy is said to have the power to make Mihawk a guy with more « skills » than Shanks obey him
= less than Shanks

So Mihawk having a bounty higher than Buggy is not really a problem.

But you don’t comment on the ztards doing the same?

how hypocritical and biased can yku be? Don’t quote me if you’re gonna play favorites
I don’t care about other ztards. You started the whole argument didn’t you? Its just stupid to argue against zoro. Sanji was the third fiddle and will always stay there. Jinbei having a higher bounty is a gag from oda to troll sanji fans.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince

Crocodile to Doflamingo: "Shut the fuck up bitch, you are not my equal. You can be my subordinate if you want!"

Crocodile to MF Whitebeard: "You are a weakling!"

Crocodile: Kuhahaha you’ve lost your status as a Warlord now, Hawkeye!!
Mihawk: what do you want, Crocodile

Page 9
Mihawk: right now the Marines have surrounded the island
it’s a lot of work but I’ll have to relocate my base now
Crocodile: Then why don’t you work with me? You know, it’s not a bad deal for you. If you and I come together we’ll have an organization that the Marines can’t ignore!!
You’re a man that was once known as the “Marine Hunter”!! We are very similar when it comes to being careful with whom we trust!!)
Crocodile to Godhawk: "Mihawk sempai, please work with me. It's a good deal, you can be the Emperor of the organization."

:pepehawk:

Bogard

You can't win
Yeah but you didn’t answer my question :

Buggy is said to rival shanks
Buggy is said to be the mastermind behind Cross Guild
Buggy is said to have the power to make Mihawk a guy with more « skills » than Shanks obey him
= less than Shanks

So Mihawk having a bounty higher than Buggy is not really a problem.
Simple. Shanks has stronger commanders who boost his bounty. Buggy's crew thought it was over for them until Crocodile appeared, so Crocodile and Mihawk are the strongest in the organization

LOL if Sanji puts a slight effort into strengthening himself "instead of throwing away Raid Suit" unlike Zoro who welcomes any power ups including hakified sword by Oden LOL... Sanji would leave Zoro in the dust

Sanji is comparable while NOT EVEN TRYING LOL

Zoro is shamless for even trying to look cool this chapter hahaha
Do you idiots fg judge germa genes stop acting like he’s natural just strong 🤣a whole power ranger suit that activated his power ups
At least zoro trains 🤣imagine if every straw hat had a power rangers and judge genes instant
First commander zero training

Status
Not open for further replies.