Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This forum is stupid. Being more skilled with the sword doesn't mean being stronger. He can be better in sword, but worse in other attributes, haki for example. Neymar dribbles better than messi, but he's not a better player for that
This does make sense honestly.

The scabbards had ryuo that could easily cut through kaido.

Zoro couldn't do this without using enma's power. At least not until he got king of hell.

Does this mean that the scabbards are better swordsmen than dressrosa Zoro? Probably not, given his feats.

However, I don't see how you could use this argument to say Shanks>Mihawk, because Mihawk is only greater in skill. Because as seen with the zoro example, Zoro>Kinemon regardless of Kinemon's better haki. I'm guessing Mihawk and Shanks are the same.

I actually posted this in the summaries thread before but the mods questioned my integrity and deleted it

:milaugh:
I thought these questions would go away after the king case, but they didn't. Having a sword does not mean being a swordsman. Swordsman is one who only fights with the sword. Surely shanks has other techniques

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
β€Ž
This does make sense honestly.

The scabbards had ryuo that could easily cut through kaido.
Zoro couldn't do this without using enma's power. At least not until he got king of hell.

Does this mean that the scabbards are better swordsmen than dressrosa Zoro? Probably not, given his feats.
Do you see Zoro use CoA hardening in that move? The exact same shit he used to cut Pica into pieces....

Judging by the Strawhats' commander bounties, Killer's should be in the Billions too
If anything it's the opposite.

• Strawhats for being a Yonko crew got 300mil increase.
  • Franky who beat a tobiroppo (who is much superior to Hawkins) got the same bounty increase as the ones who did nothing in the Raid
  • Jinbei got a gag bounty increase
  • Robin got her poneglyph bounty increase
  • Zoro and Sanji only barely got over 1bil by beating commanders
-Killer is not a Yonko commander.
-Killer did not even beat a Tobiroppo (which would not matter just like in Franky's case)
-Killer did not beat a commander

Everything suggests that Killer got a bounty raise of less than 300mil.
Usopp's bounty should be above Killer's right now.

Thr Navy is behaving so stupid it hurts
I don't think this is nothing.

I legit think someone is sabotaging the Marines from the inside, the Navy is acting ridiculous. I know shit's going crazy, but acting like Frank is a ship? WTF??? Almost every large scale organization we've seen in this series has had a betrayal plotline. I think we'll find out the Pirates have a guy on the inside... and I think it's Kuro. Kurouma.

Status
Not open for further replies.