Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For the same reason that Sanji's fans believe that he has coc and can hurt Kaido
Or he is stronger than Kid, Law and Zoro
Isn't this the characteristic of being a fan that you should support your team?
Some do not accept the facts because of many years of arguing, but finally they have to give up...That's what happened to some Admirals fans...And now it happens to Shanks fans too
Support your team but not ignore canon. It’s like getting the score of a football game and saying I disagree my team won

How do you know Shanks has superior haki to Mihawk?
Have you seen Mihawk's haki being weaker than Shanks's?
Mihawk has the better haki feat of creating a black blade, something Shanks cant do but how then did you reach the conclusion Shanks has better haki?
remember Oden which was praised with other individual by Kaido (that include Shanks,White Beard,Roger,xebec) coudnt get a blacken blade. The dude had advcoc,monster haki, was a beast that left ptsd for over 20yeasr to kaido.
Oden's father knew very well his son, and he saw more potential in Zoro. Mihawk which is know for his blacken blade surely is a monster in term of haki. If unlocking advcoc aint enough to get a blacken blade, Zoro need to awaken a new power to get achive that.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
only part Zoro bounty should have being 2bilions, then is 20/10 right now due to Mihawk is a 10/10 for me. Annoying as hell that Oda uses bounty also for stupid scheme such birthday (group connection) Zoro 11 November which is connected with the shimotzuki....
Its fine 2 billion is way too high since 1.5 got luffy considered as 5th yonko.
Besides as long as zoros is higher than Sanji we are good since itll shut number 4 fans up.
I dont even care how close jinbe is sincs he is goated too.
And its funny how he is above sanji

Who cares about swords except zoro, mihawk & samurai, why do shanks need to convert black blade if he is not even interested. Shanks haki is enough to scare a admiral that something never seen before. Have you even seen mihawk facing any top tier before.
How do you know Mihawk cares about swords? all we know is that Mihawk doesn't care about much and hates being disturbed, when did he ever say he cares about swords?

I have seen Killer face top tiers before does that mean he is stronger than Mihawk and equal to Shanks?

man, I remember when zoro beat daz bones with breath of all things skill only. zoro moved so well and finally he figured out to cut steel with breath of all things a skillful slash.

and what about that time when zoro cut pica with armament haki skill only? pica said "there's no way you can cut me" and zoro replied "only if your haki is stronger than mine skill is more refined than mine".

or remember how mihawk told zoro not to drink until he mastered armament haki a certain way to slash your opponent with skill only?

or when he defeated King with Acoc his tremendus skills?

Wow… I didn’t know shanks was this overhyped. (I don’t spend any time in the emperors vs admirals discussion and skip most shanks discussions here) but that’s insane and doesn’t make any sense
yeah its made out to be luffy is supposed to surpass shanks
so someone zoro is supposed to surpass cant be on that level

but the story is pretty clear

its this guy

Status
Not open for further replies.