Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji's, Zoro's, Mihawk's and Crocodile's 1,9 billion bounty makes sense, BUT Crocodile was gonma have a 3 billion bounty but mistook Buggy as the leader of Cross guild, now that's next level of bs, trying to wrap head around that.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
“Yeah sure” you’re trying to be dismissive when that’s literally what happened LMAO. Get over it. He challenged big mom and said he’s joining the straw hat crew and did it. Not nearly equivalent to anything brook chopper nami and franky did

His bounty was raised cause he’s a threat, simple. Don’t be mad cause it’s higher than your fav
Lol let me resume :

Jimbe had only less than 200m raise for fighting the MF war, admirals, saving Luffy, and quitting the shishibukai

Sanji clashed with BM during the tea party, Chopper, Franky, Naomi and Chopper also had clash and clowned BM

Jimbe fought only the 4th strongest with 500m bounty and Sanji the 2nd with 1.3b bounty

Jimbe bounty above Sanji ? Yeah sure ….

I'm willing to bet that Sanji and Jinbe bounties are swapped right now. If I'm wrong anyone can decide the avatar I'll use until 1st of October.
A one million difference is perfect for Zoro and Sanji to bicker about.
Still sad that Chopper got another joke bounty. He slapped Queen, healed his virus and all. It should count for something damn it !

I personally think it's just the ex-Warlord clout that's boosting him. Either way, nothing changed - Sanji > Jinbe.
Most likely this.Jinbei did nothing to put him above Sanji.
I was wrong lol.
I've been saying this for a long time as well. I don't see Ace/Yami BB losing to any Commander except YC1 (and Yami BB might beat Marco as well due to Matchup) & maybe Jozu.
Jozu loses 100% to Yami BB.Yes far to onedimensional.BB facetanked WB´s Gura Punch and was still fine.Nothing in Jozu´s arsenal came close to that.

And Ace had PK potential.Also Entei should fuck up most of the YC´s.Except Marco due to his immense broken DF.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
That off paneled clash has jinbei higher than your fav lmao. Lie to yourself all you want. Be mad at oda for writing it that way
Wings of the PK > Jinbe. Cry to Oda for not making Jinbe a wing. I'm not even a Sanji fan lmao, I'm known for slandering Sanji in this forum and I can see it clearly myself.

Robin had a higher bounty than Sanji after Enies Lobby.
Usopp had a higher bounty than Sanji after Dressrosa.
Jinbe has a higher bounty than Sanji after Wano.

Doesn't change the fact that Sanji was the third strongest in all those arcs just like how he's the third strongest in Wano rn.

Status
Not open for further replies.