Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For cross guild. The bounties are so over the top bcz the threat level that they possess is huge bcz they made something that is first time happening in history of one piece.

Also on the other end ,even though buggy got overhyped ,i think crocodile can still be a atleat VC2 level Bcz he got his spirit broken by someone in new world(WB?). only then i think he went after pluton. we still don't know why crocodile want pluton. I think he somehow got his broken will fixed and his df might be awakened as we saw him being talking about usage of df multiple times.

Then coming to strawhat bounties. I don't know how i should describe it. Robin got deserved bounty. Oda made fool out of sanji fans this chapter by placing him below jinbei . If this is the case i wonder why oda didn't let yamato join. Anyway the crew dynamics are already messed up. i don't know why they made jinbei who defeated a 550million guy is greater than sanji who defeated a 1.3 billion guy. Lol zoro fans and jinbei will have feild for this week. I always thought how they fare one v one if they fought BB previously bcz jesus burgess is 2nd titanic captain and shiryu is 3rd. so if oda makes shiryu as 2nd and burgess into 3rd. Then the present format will fit perfectly. Also as we know shiryu worked hard to gain BB favor and only then he became 3rd captain. So we know BBP gone somewhere, i think shiryu will become second captain moving burgess to third which fits perfectly.

Oda- Zoro and sanji are wings are pirate king.
Also oda- But jinbei will come after zoro in terms of bounty

If you put Queen, Jozu or any YC2 lvl in place of Croco, Moria etc. during pre-skip.
All according to factual power scaling Luffy and co would get destroyed......
They would all lose to preskip Luffy.
He had plot on his side.
Ask yourself why Oda dedicated arcs to the likes of Crocodile and Moriah but offscreens the likes of Jack and Cracker when they fight

The bounty increases themselves are fine, just underwhelming after such a huge raid and such an uproar of the downfall of an Emperor crew, plus the anticipation of holding them off for so long just for less than their arc opponents. :strawhatock:

In isolation, Robin's and Nami's are fine. Usopp's is a joke but hopefully one he lives up to. Zoro and Sanji's are somewhat alright if we simply say it's not as simple as collecting your opponents bounty and King and Queen's are partially due to factors outside of just strength (being menaces to society, Lunarian, science knowledge/MADS).

Jimbei not facing Jack or Smoothie yet getting such for being an ex-Warlord seems unfair. I get it's hype for the group and due to him joining the Straw Hats but Oda could've had him face Smoothie if he was gonna have him between Zoro and Sanji. The accomplishments and the bounties after the fact just don't match. Who's Who was dangerous for reasons outside strength so that being heavily responsible for the bounty doesn’t make sense either. I guess all of that together, I'm still rationalising it. :luffywat:

Brook's is way too high for beating a Number and some Gifters. He's benefitting off preconceived notions of being better than Nami yet Oda wouldn't through him a bone in the form of a Flying Six fight.:lawsigh::broocry:

Chopper's a joke and this simply reinforces it. Best he'll get is some highlights but aside from that, it's cuteness and gags including plotlines like amnesiac Big Mom. :choppawhat:

Franky's makes sense but is underwhelming when freaking Usopp has higher. Perhaps being notorious over-time on his own and with Kaido allowed Sasaki such a bounty so it doesn't automatically shift to Franky for the win but less than Usopp for the second time is wild. Franky deserves better and more science-related plotlines. Oda can have two Straw Hats heavily linked to the greatest minds in the OP world, he doesn't have to snub Franky. Kizaru for Sanji, Vegapunk for Franky. MADS for both as far as plotlines go. :funky:

:stealthblack:vs Kizaru till the end.

Props to Oda for not going wild with hype like me and sticking to the idea of bounties being due to different factors that don't simply shift to stronger opponents. :doffyou:

I'm bummed but Sanji's still number 3 in strength like always, just more Oda stirring the pot. If people think this means Jimbei's stronger when his achievemenrs and increase is less than Sanji then so be it. Nothing new for Sanjibros.:sanjismug:

Status
Not open for further replies.