Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
he's a marine hunter, he probably heard the Guild puts bounties on marines and he's in to make easy money
Does he need to be part of that guild in order to collect money?

Does he even need money? Have you saw his mansion? He is a pirate he doesn't have to pay for anything. He is WSS no one will deny him anything and even if they deny he can easily stole from anyone he wants to.

@Pringles still in denial, lmao you love to see the meltdown between Sanji fans xD
It's not really insecurity, the bounty simply doesn't make sense without an explanation because it's an objective fact that Jinbe did nothing in Wano to merit a higher bounty than Sanji; which is consistent because he didn't actually go up as much as Sanji did but still enough to end up 5% higher.

I believe, or at least hope Oda gives us the details as to why he leap frogged in such a manner to exceed and match two guys that took down forces that individually hold some of the highest bounties in the story. But you have an agenda I guess keep barking till Oda tells you to sit when Sanji inevitably is shown to maintain his position in both strength and bounty, well the strength part has already been taken care of.

The bounties are so close of Sanji, Zoro and Jinbe were i don't really care tbh. At least Zoro and Sanji are above a billion but given the accomplishments Jinbe doesn't deserve it.

Lol the Mihawk thing is hilarious cope
I think most people except Jinbes fans agree he doesn’t deserve this bounty. So a lot are thinking of why he got it?

1. Warlord tax - Cross Guilds mayhem made the world government more scared of the old warlords and jinbe got boost because of it
2. Nikas Name - CP0 found out Jinbe was told about Nika which caused his bounty to boost through the roof
3. Marine fodder are inept and swapped sanjis and Jinbes as the current gag

Jinbei know his place he says to sanji that he feels sorry for not defend the ship in wci so he know that sanji is above him he has only a higher bounty cause of he defeat someone from the WG and he is older
Post automatically merged:

Chopper ,from 100 to 1000 the biggest improve in one piece

It's not really insecurity, the bounty simply doesn't make sense without an explanation because it's an objective fact that Jinbe did nothing in Wano to merit a higher bounty than Sanji; which is consistent because he didn't actually go up as much as Sanji did but still enough to end up 5% higher.

I believe, or at least hope Oda gives us the details as to why he leap frogged in such a manner to exceed and match two guys that took down forces that individually hold some of the highest bounties in the story. But you have an agenda I guess keep barking till Oda tells you to sit when Sanji inevitably is shown to maintain his position in both strength and bounty, well the strength part has already been taken care of.
Yeah let's wait for summary because Oda always gives a bit of context behind bounties. People will have calmed down by then

I think most people except Jinbes fans agree he doesn’t deserve this bounty. So a lot are thinking of why he got it?

1. Warlord tax - Cross Guilds mayhem made the world government more scared of the old warlords and jinbe got boost because of it
2. Nikas Name - CP0 found out Jinbe was told about Nika which caused his bounty to boost through the roof
All the Strawhats would have gotten a boost if it was about Nika

The Marines don't know that they keep to themselves

Does he need to be part of that guild in order to collect money?

Does he even need money? Have you saw his mansion? He is a pirate he doesn't have to pay for anything. He is WSS no one will deny him anything and even if they deny he can easily stole from anyone he wants to.
I was joking, but for real now, Oda obviously made him join the guild so he can have options with him in the future and build up his hype a little.
Imagine if Oda didn't make Mihawk join the guild, we probably wouldnt get his bounty till his fight vs Zoro

Trust me the answer is Oda wants to add fuel to the Sanji bashing, that's so typical for him. Controversy over Sanji always means traffic for the series. People love to hate on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.