Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Give up on Doffy dude. Crocodile was fighting WB in his prime, and Stampede even had Croc rivaling Bullet. Hancock probably has ACoC.

Doffy and Jinbe are the weakest of the OG Warlords. Jinbe got invited in order to improve race relations, and Doffy had to blackmail his way in.
How is Crocodile stronger? Lol

Doffy shown to be far superior.

It was debatable with Crocodile and Jimbei since they pretty much portrayed to be equal at Impel Down and Marimeford, and this was a Crocodile who barely was getting back his former ideals. Oda now proved that Croco is superior, while I still think Jimbei could win in water.

I see two routes :

1)Cesar AOE move overwhelmed FS ,he could have took away Katakuri oxygen so he passed out .
No matter how strong you are that it's a neg diff if distracted.

2 )Cesar poisoned Katakuri family members so he decided to help them instead of fight more.
Without Smoothie around the poison cant be removed from their bodies they must be treated or RIP.
I have to agree because that oxygen move he has is some serious shit to deal

Now that I think about it, Jinbei’s bounty reached 1 Billion for defeating Who’s Who, but Luffy’s didn’t after he beat Doflamingo. Wtf Oda?

Well, Jimbei was a pirate who didn't set sail to do pirate stuff, he stayed as a protector in Gyojin Island, so his bounty never showed his real power level. Not even when he was with Big Mom, he was not doing huge stuff.

Right now he being active, former warlord, defeating a former strong tier level CP-agent and being part of a Yonko crew makes him really dangerous as he should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.