Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this chapter actually change anything to the shanks vs mihawk discussion?
His a more skilled when it comes to swordsmanship yeah but for the most part that wasn't what the discussion was mainly about
For the first time in the official manga (in VC had already happened, but in the manga not yet), Mihawk's title was cited right after Shanks's name.

Till now Mihawk>Shanks was only a logical assumption (in manga pages), but with this chapter someone important and knowledgeable said Shank's name, implied clearly that he is a swordsman and right after that said that Mihawk is the strongest swordsman.

Like I said in VC that has already happened, but in manga? That's the first time I think.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I think Dragon reaction was weird. Did he really think one second Sabo killed Cobra ? Did he really believe the news ? Made by the WG etc ? Didn’t he know Sabo better ?

The same as a swordman power isn't limited to the he swings his blade.

Haki , strength , weapons is what will improve ones swordmanship.

You think shanks fights with his sword and turns off all his haki or something?
Shanks has Haki abilities not related to Swords.. Like destroying Whitebeard's ship, Mihawk can't do that with CoC because he's only a swordsman..

We can dance again.

Mihawk is the WSS so obviously everyone is thinking he is more skilled. The guy also has a black blade. And only the 2 best swordsmen in history had forged one.

So yeah Mihawk is a good boy

But still Roger with his no black sword can kill him.

It’s a pirate manga, where the goal is to be pirate king. When Luffy is the MC. Where Straw hats are importants. Where COC is the most hyped power.

Shanks > Mihawk (extreme diff) till the end of the story
So pathetic lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.