Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brannew who thinks Buggy is the mastermind behind Cross Guild: Mihawk surpasses Shanks in skill and is the WSS.

Malio: Omg confirmed Mihawk> Shanks!

Kid and Killer: Kaido is the strongest pirate in a chapter called Island of the strongest.

Malio: Lol Mihawk ( Pirate) is superior to Kaido's superior ( Another pirate).

Hypocrisy at its finest ^^
Said to be, still the strongest until we get something better from other characters.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Wonder what the finalized version of Cross Guild will look like member wise. I'm guessing at the very least Weevil probably joins because Bakkin wants him eliminating Marines for their bounties. Doflamingo would be fanservicey as fuck but I could see Oda doing it. Perhaps the remnants of Kaido's crew left in Wano makes their way over in that direction.
I doubt Doffy join, Oda planned him to be taken out with Crydo so it would be weird

Never happening. Look at the Navy's portrayal rn. They wouldn't even be able to catch a sea stone cuffed devil fruit user even when they surround them with fleets. The incompetence is worthy to cry over.

Koby got his ass beat. Somebody mentioned Luffy. Boa "retreats" and Koby gets the W for driving the Kuja away.

Nothing is happening to Hancock unfortunately
yep,probably that is what will happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.